Reggie White dead at 43

Best answers
Today is not a good day for good news.

Reggie White, a fearsome defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles and Green Bay Packers and one of the NFL's greatest players, died Sunday, his wife said. He was 43.

The cause of death was not immediately known, however White had a respiratory ailment for several years that affected his sleep, according to Keith Johnson, a pastor serving as family spokesman. An autopsy was scheduled.

White died at Presbyterian Hospital, where he was taken after his wife called 911. A police officer was outside White's Tudor-style home in a gated community, and would not let a reporter approach the house.
Source: http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3275634

The Minister of Defense has passed. Really sad, 43 is far too young to die. My condolences to his family. Cause was said to be of resperatory failure.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was one of the reasons why I was a Packers fan back in the day, it's sad to see him go.

But, as religious as he was, I'm sure he's in a better place.

Best answers
Yes, im pretty sure he is too. I heard about that today during the redskins game. Sad sad news. Everyone is dying these days. its truly sad.

Best answers
He was also one of the reaons why i became a Green Bay Packers fan and i am still a Packers fan today. My hat goes off to him for his great accomplishments in life and in Football R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom