Regeneration

Best answers
I know, this has already been suggested during Beta 1, but since it was not implemented in Beta 1.1, I thought it would be useful to mention it once again:
Piccolo and Cell must have regeneration just like Buu too!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but did piccolo regerate health, or just his body parts? Buu always seems to get back from bloody and scratched to new and shiny.

Best answers
To be honest, they probably just made Piccolo "half-regenerating" because he is good (since we all know cell fully regenerated and he only has Piccolo's healing ability).
So I still think it should be done this way...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they should have regeneration the same way as Buu, I think Piccolo and Cell should have a passive regeneration ability, like they do in DMZ.
Say, for example, they recover 1 HP every 4 seconds.
Sure it's not going to save your life if you're being attacked, but neither does Buu's regeneration either.

Best answers
well maby some peple would go hide untill they have full health.. not fun if evrybody go hide when you shoot at them :/

Best answers
But could you really hide if someone has there scouter out, and 1 hp every 4 secs isn't that fast and before they could heal up i bet they would be found, because esf is a fast pasted game you go from one side of the map to the other in a matter of a 1/2 sec. so I don't think they could hide...

Best answers
Not a bad idea either...
Anyways, they have to have SOME kind of regeneration ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom