Regeneration

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think it would be a good idea to put in the game where team mates can help you regenerate health. Like in GT when ssj4 goku gets his ass owned and losses all powers how all ssj's powered up around him and gave him some of there health and strength. I thought this would be cool if like you stood infront of them and powered up or something and it would share some fo your power and health with them. Also maybe you should try to make the blasts more exciting. As in like when a kameha hits the ground it make sa large blast and leaves a crater. That would be very cool. Also there should be models made for certain health you have, like full health your buff and strong, half health you have some scratches and bloode on you and low health you are holding 1 arm and are bloody and beat up real bad. And some things for mappers, someone who is good at mapping should make a VERY good city map, a HUGE one with buildings you can actually go in and stuff, I havent seen any maps like that.
Maybe in the next version you can trans to all forms? And add some more playable characters like the androids and Bebi and maybe an oozaru. Wasnt there a game with Oozaru mode in it? I dont remember...
Also about this fusion idea...its lame, how can 2 diff people on 2 diff computers fuse? What is on person gonna control aiming while the other controls movement? I think thats a lame idea.

I would really like it if the beams could be bigger and when they enter a powerstruggle they do like in the show and start flashing and the beams are HUGE like the ssj2 gohan vs cell kamehas. There should be a ps mode for that cuz I dont think it would be good in a server with melee and other people.

Those were my suggestions, feel free to kick my ass now.

Best answers
This has been asked over and over plz search next time, and welcome to the forums

Best answers
you have just posted everything that has been disscussed to death on these forums, and most of your ideas wont work since the HL engine is old, deformable terrain in any large quantities wont work with the HL engine. as for the GT thing well theres no way thats going to happen since the team has stated that they wont do anything from GT or movies.

but well come to the forums; and please read the stickies at the top of each board to see what has been said on the topics you are/will/were going to post.

Best answers
It would be cool if picolo and cell and buu could get their limbs chopped of and Regenerate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom