Regeneration for everyone

Best answers
I think everyone should have minimal passive regeneration. To make it like in the shows, it could be the weaker the nearer you come to death (so "superficial injuries" heal quite quickly).
The only problem about this: We'll have to think about something different for Piccolo and Cell ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is what the beans are for. If everyone could regen then no one would die. Everyone would hide in a corner and heal.

Best answers
.) That is what the scouters are for.
.) If it was like I want it to be, you would hardly heal if you are severely injured.

Best answers
Whats to stop Buu and cell hiding in corners and regenerating (cell when it gets implemented :D)

Best answers
The fact that there's nowhere to hide. Even on a beamspam-happy map like battlearena, one guy will get through, find you, and lay the smackdown.

And as for the beans - pfah. There are only, what, three maps with them on? I think everyone should start with one senzu.

Best answers
I don't think it would be a good idea to let everybody heal over time.
I do agree however that it would be a VERY good idea to be respawned with 1 senzu bean.
Now i often have the problem that i have like 9 health and die just because my PL is drained empty..

Best answers
I dont think starting with a sensu is a good idea, why cant you just accept that you will die in that game.

I mean if you have a 1v1 ur both equally good, you are winning finally over a long time off fighting and (SLOB) he swallows a sensu and you can start all over again...nope fights will take way to long then.

Maybe as a selectable option for the admin to make, but to put it in the game naaaaw

Best answers
what if it was a slow regen process like maybe 1% every 2.5 - 5 seconds for everyone
even if you do hide it would take a long time heal to max.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was a super slow regen process it would be mostly useless. What'll happen, if regen is implamented, is that the gap between the best players and the worst will grow like crazy. When I jump onto a server with 12 or 16 people on it I'm usually on top within about 10 minutes and I leave with around 200+ kills and 15- deaths. If I actually had automatic regeneration between battles, even if it was like 1 health every 3 seconds, I would constantly be at full health which would make me nearly impossible to take down. Honestly I don't care if you stretch out that gap myself because I'm at the top, but the poorer players probably wouldn't agree to it. I guess I'd say I'm a republican when it comes to ESF; I think people deserve to keep what they earn. Others would disagree and say that we need to make the game more fair for people who don't know how to play... whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom