Regeneration after discs for buu and cell

Best answers
When buu and cell get hit by discs they die even tho they can regenerate.

so i think that if cell or buu get hit by the disc they should take damage depending on whether the disc is fully charged or not, then they will be cut in half and be unable to do anything except charge regeneration

if this damage takes them below 0 health they die,

if not they are left chopped in half or whatever and with a bar to charge like the charge for any other attack.

after the line for when it becomes activated they can stop and regenerate a little bit of the helath they lost and continue to fight
if they continue to the full bar they regenerate it all, if only half way regen 50%

but you may say this would unbalance it, when they are trying to regenerate they are completly open to attack and will be unable to do anything other than regenerate so not many new animations are needed,

animations that would be needed would be regenerating; for buu the pink clayey stuff, and for cell the white stuff... meh^_^ can't describe that any better

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like it cause it would imbalance the evil team. Cause also Frieza would have to have to be able to fight choped in half. Cause he lived like that.
The androids could live in thier choped form cause it only took care of thier lower half.
Leaveing only Ginyu and Vegeta to be choped.

Best answers
heh :/ balanced ? Cell steal regeneration skill from Piccolo, so good team have one with this skill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I'd rather die and respawn instantly then regenerate 10 secs without doing something ... just looking how the enemy kills you while you're regenerating
additional: you'll half full HP & KI when you respawn ... and the enemy doesn't know at once where you are

Best answers
well if it was to be implemented... my idea would be that if one of those guys were chopped in half with less than half their ki, then they die, more than half, they regenerate.. how does that sound?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Disc's are one hit kills. That should go for everyone. Buu is overpowered as it is, making him immune to discs or allow him to heal from them is out of the question.

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
I dont like it cause it would imbalance the evil team. Cause also Frieza would have to have to be able to fight choped in half. Cause he lived like that.
The androids could live in thier choped form cause it only took care of thier lower half.
Leaveing only Ginyu and Vegeta to be choped.
freeza fought without half of his tail, thats not excatly gonna stop him fighting is it?

the androids can't regenerate so would die anyway, because i said that they couldnt do anything or move when chopped up

discs are one hit kills, but every evil person in dbz after the androids regenerates

piccolo regenerates

and if you think that would overpower the evil teams, saiyans can heal each other, like vegeta did with goku when they fought janemba

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Cause also Frieza would have to have to be able to fight choped in half. Cause he lived like that.QUOTE]

No he didn't Goku gave him a little but of his energy and that's why he still lived. He would be dead if Goku didn't gave it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
KilledWithStyle said:
Cause also Frieza would have to have to be able to fight choped in half. Cause he lived like that.QUOTE]

No he didn't Goku gave him a little but of his energy and that's why he still lived. He would be dead if Goku didn't gave it.
He still lived with just his torso intact....He was floating in space when his father found him and rebuilt him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alive maybe, but just barely...he could be no means fight, he was using what small amount of energy he had left to just float, and when he was in space, he was unconscious.

Anyway, discs are tricky to hit with, and their 'thing' is that they're one hit kills, so I don't like this idea regardless of whether Piccolo got regen or not.

Best answers
Technically, buu should be immune to the discs, he's bubblegum or something liek that ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically Buu should be immune to everything besides spirit bomb :S

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Technically Buu should be immune to everything besides spirit bomb :S
Technically your power level should raise above normal at full ki and lower blow normal at low ki
Technically you should lose Ki when damaged in sections.
Technically - Ruins ESF.

This idea is good , if you like playing as Buu Cell or Piccolo...
However not everyone does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Technically your power level should raise above normal at full ki and lower blow normal at low ki
Technically you should lose Ki when damaged in sections.
Technically - Ruins ESF.

This idea is good , if you like playing as Buu Cell or Piccolo...
However not everyone does.
Technically I was demonstrating the same point you twit. Don't be a smartass.

Best answers
i know you guys are balancing, but the only things i can find unique to each of the characters are trans and attacks and speed, other than that, they're the same. i think the regen is a good idea. I hear about how the game tries to be inline with the anime, but then when a specific skill is chosen, it's shot down, with people raving about how the character is already overpowered.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Technically I was demonstrating the same point you twit. Don't be a smartass.
Thats the first time I've been called at twit in over 12 years... That was rather refreshing.
I can't help being a smartass , Its in my nature.

Jumin said:
i know you guys are balancing, but the only things i can find unique to each of the characters are trans and attacks and speed, other than that, they're the same. i think the regen is a good idea. I hear about how the game tries to be inline with the anime, but then when a specific skill is chosen, it's shot down, with people raving about how the character is already overpowered.
www.dictionary.com

Then type in "Fair" and or "Balanced" .

Edit:

MajinDruu said:
I can't help being a smartass , Its in my nature.
[Proof above quote]

Best answers
Jumin said:
aye you want to make it as close to the anime as possible this idea would do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. We don't want it as close to the anime as possible.. That would make Buu so powerful that no fighter would capable of fighting with him.. Imagine Buu at his REAL strength? Where he isn't even transed and still can kick Goku + Vegeta's behinds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom