Regarding melee

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@puma, come back when you attain the ability to read and understand what you're reading.
Suuure I will; while I'm gaining the ability to understand hlev's meaning of saying x but meaning z, I'm also going to study the theory of 'how pigs actually fly' while reading 'the world is flat' while enjoying some cheap cheese with some cheap wine to remind myself how cheap this trick is.

Also falcon, for minor infractions like these you don't get perma-banned so cool your pants. There was a lot of casual insulting going on (which I thought was against some rule here, nut that's probably just me assuming) and no one was warned so I think we're quite safe, thank for your concern.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you still haven't figured that sentence out? Carry on then. One day I'll explain it to you (in case someone else does not sooner) just so I could hear some pathetic excuse for why you couldn't understand it for days.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So you still haven't figured that sentence out? Carry on then. One day I'll explain it to you (in case someone else does not sooner) just so I could hear some pathetic excuse for why you couldn't understand it for days.
Let me tell you one thing about me. When I make a mistake I don't make excuses. Yes, I sometimes argue for arguing sake (which I didn't actually do here), like I did in that post where you lost your shit over rage boosting, but I said I'm taking a break from that, so if you're going to be right, you're going to be right and I'll say it.

Also hours not days; couldn't understand it for hours. I don't spend days wondering what some random dude meant to say on a forum. I'm low enough, when it comes to having no life, but I'm not that low.

Discord Member
Best answers
Never have I said that the scoreboard indicates that noob > pro. Please give my posts two or three reads as apparently you're having a hard time grasping what I'm saying.

@vector, since you're still here replying in a thread I "hijacked", I'd like to point out that I will not bother arguing with complete idiots. In your previous post(s) you have proven to be one, with the newest one only proving this further. I suggest you not waste your time as the points you bring are worthless and will not be considered by me or any other sane person. If this doesn't go with you well, then feel free to continue writing, just don't expect your silly points not to be ignored.

Must be nice living in your world ... throw out ideas and suggestions ... make up stuff in your head and call it truths. "zomg noob gets lucky hit, it was lucky cuz he hit me when i was vulnerable" "ZOMG im being punished for being brought down to no health from full health by getting beaten up in a fair system; why u let me die! i should be immortal!! CHANGE GAME PLEASE!! devs u suckk, u make bad!! do change!!!"

awww ... i remember my child tantrum days very well. u are a lucky man to still live in that childlike world ^_^

And I love how you will provide no defense to your claims of "lucky hits" and "pros being punished" and just expect us to realize what ur saying is right (like you're doing to pumasdace here) ... "cmon bro, just use ur psychic mind powers bro. what are u stupid? ur supposed to just know wtf im talkin about. LUCKY HITS BRO! PUNISHING PROS BRO!!! DONT LET ME DIE!"

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it civil. No need to attack each other.

Either discuss respectfully or find something else to do.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a side note, if anyone finds that someone is being offensive or anything like that and you want to bring it to the moderators attention, don't be afraid to report a post. We unfortunately don't read every single post on this forum (at least I don't) and thus sometimes don't catch posts like these fast enough. Reporting a post will usually get our attention pretty quickly :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
""There will always be luck, my suggestion does not entirely suppress it. The difference is that a skilled player actually has a chance to prevent getting one-shot once a noob gets lucky"" -hleV

Luck, it's measure, it's value, and it's conditions vary between the individuals ability to consider a moment to be either beneficial, or not. No matter what happens you will find a moment where you find something unfavorable; simply because the sum of events which led up to that moment in which they constructed themselves into a kick to your proverbial nuts.

But honestly, I like the idea of some kind of... ~last chance~ So long as everyone gets it.

I think that what hleV is saying, is that he wants some kind of feature that perhaps regardless of hp, may allow you to survive a single otherwise deadly hit. Provided(maybe like the bonus points or stamina(OR BOTH?(Or something?))) the player can earn it through successful gameplay.

Scenario:: You have five HP, your KI is draining. You know you will die if you take another hit; but.. you also know that if you can get three more hits on that guy(and/or sacrifice your bonus points and/or stamina) it will take TWO hits to kill you.

O,,omfg!

Could you imagine tension mounting, and boiling down to such inertia?

It could allow for comebacks(Comebacks, the heart and totality of nearly all great heroes); that just get more possible when you have more people fighting.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was a lucky hit, then it's a one-time deal and won't happen again anytime soon. So a skilled enough player has the chance to secure himself from getting hit by luck.
If it was not a lucky hit, it means you're skilled enough to land a hit, meaning you will be able to land another one. Player will not have much chances to secure themselves from that.

And ki draining at low HP is bullshit. I hope it's not in ESFF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom