- Mar 7, 2007
- Best answers
That map looks awesome like that. Please leave it.
We are not using Direct X. We are using Open GL. DX is on the same level as it was in 1.2I have so many questions to ask right now and I will probably sound dumb but i rely need to know.
1) What pixel shader are you guys using?
2) Will that map still have the bumpmapping effect?
3) Will you add the bumpmapping effect on player models clothes?
4) Did you guys make the HL1 engine DX9 compatible (or DX10)?
5) You guys said that you are using bullet as your primary physic engine so will there be water physics or ragdolls or maybe even destructible environments?
There will be no version 2.0. 1.3 is the final version.Damned. I hoped that I become a beta tester - maybe in version 2.0..
It would be great if there is a blur-effect underwater.
wait it is[/edit]
I have this idea of esf_city where all the windows are kinds of mirror and if you stand between 2 houses you can see yourself in the glasses on the left and right.
He knows, and I must agree with him at some points. I dont dislike the model, in fact I think it's good. But frieza is not so large on his shoulders, his head is bigger, he doesnt work out his abs that much, he's skinnier, his foot fingers are more separated.You do know that that picture is made under water meaning the modl itself is quite distorted by the water shader.