redsayain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
uhm, THAT IS NOT RED SAIYAN ^^ thats kreshis page, dunno how its called. i think he took the redsaiyan.tk to get more members ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its not red saiyan, but if there come more models, maybe it will get close to it

Best answers
Okey..

First a few things...

- I recently (few days ago) started a few toppics about Redsaiyan and one of my questions was if i can restart it..??

Anwser was NO NO NO NO NO NO NO becourse the name is still of them i just cant register it and RS had a verry big file DB so it also was verry populair... and i just may noy reopen it again...

So i started a new thread for e new site like RS names ESFSTUFF.COM but the thread was closed a few minutes after i started it and after much talk it was reopend but the thread was alreaddy low.. so no post since then was posted..

- When SPiN Sees this thread i bet he will flame you... and maybe even hack you becourse you uses his name... so i suggest to be original and take another name.

- You posted this thread in a section with lots of visitors a day and this thread doesnt even belong here.... so it will proberly be moved and even CLOSED....

- Your layout SUCKS...
- Title name of your site is UNTITLED DOCUMENT...
- File DB is so small thet i cant even see it :p

To many reasons... just be original and make a NEW site with a new name like ESFRESOURCES or ESFFUNSTUFF or ESFEXTRA`S... plenty of names to think of.. SO BE ORIGINAL..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj2gohan it isnt even using the redsaiyan name cuz this is the name: http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/
and i dont think spin will ever hack him :\
and also: u shouldnt arque about a bad layout and chose a differnt name, cuz the name of ur : "esfstuff" sux to,

now can a mod close this cuz i can see in teh future that this is gonna be a tread full of flame and spamm XD

Best answers
mod close this thread cause it will proberly will be full of flame and spamm as mystic said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom