Best answers
wow looks pretty cool. but there is something strange with his eye and there is something about his arms kinda like he broke them?

Best answers
hey spectre give thez guy a break we all know the armor is to big for him but it is probably his first edit?

Best answers
its kind of cool i guess, but i dont really like the red sayian models.....oh well its ok...

Best answers
just a recolor of hawki ices edit. i prefer hawki ices model cause it has more depth. if this is ur first recolor edit, nice job.

Best answers
Nice i like
but the arms need to be look at
and does he have a scouter on the left eye cuz there is something in front of it

Best answers
ya if u get rid of the armour he would look A WHOLE LOT BETTER! Looks very nice other than that. heh he looks he could be one of the dbz villians. Looks really good.

Best answers
...Its just a skin edit. But maybe a way to make the armor less visable is to make it look like a black lether vest? Sounds kool to me.

Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
...Its just a skin edit. But maybe a way to make the armor less visable is to make it look like a black lether vest? Sounds kool to me.
that sounds good to me! :laff: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vladdie said:
hey spectre give thez guy a break we all know the armor is to big for him but it is probably his first edit?

-_-
all i was saying that it is an ugly armor, and with out it his first edit will look much better........

Best answers
looks pretty cool... but FYI, you can't get it uploaded to Red Saiyan.. they won't upload any models that are "Red Colored". I made an edit of smo's goku, and that's what SPiN told me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a first recolor its my personal reskin if you want it release well u have to wait for SPiN.SPiN likes it i release but i dunno i may delete this thread

Best answers
Great..if SPiN likes your's then mine has been just a waste of making. But i can't make a thread about it cause i need Brollman's permission to use his model (wich he is never on the forums latley).
-ANYWHO, maybe you might try my idea and make the armor look like a lether vest? Since it's just a skin edit it would probobly improve the look a bit.

Best answers
Vladdie said:
wow looks pretty cool. but there is something strange with his eye and there is something about his arms kinda like he broke them?
thats the scouter lol

Best answers
Hmmm... SOMEONE neglected to give credits for the scouter! I hope for your sake you got permission from Brollman for that!

EDIT* Whoops... I just saw his credits on the pic. Sorry about that! I couldn't see the writing properly because of the font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom