Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I decided to give account to mappers and modelers on redsaiyan.net, this way you will be able to add your files, without asking my permission or have a delay to get your file hosted.

What you will have:
- Power to add your files in any sections of the file db
- Edit other files and your files you uploaded
- Add a categorie or section on the file db
- Upload screenshots for it.

I'll only give access to poeple ill be able to trust, i dont want poeple going around editing other poeple files because they think its crap, so if i see anyone modify another author files , ill stop giving poeple access.

How to get access:
- Email at [email protected] with a little list of the files you made for ESF or other games. or contact me on:
- aim at : SPiNrsmdotnet
- on Msn at : [email protected]
(not all 3 hehe)

Restriction:
- Dont upload any file that has anything to do with RS
- Dont click twice when you click on the button to add a file, it will add the files twice. (someone always do mistakes like that)
- Ask me before uploading a file bigger than 10 megs (cuz browser upload are slow and i might give you access on ftp)

I think this will give a major boost in the esf community for hosting files, many poeple already submit their files to RS, and more is always welcome :) Hope you guys will enjoy this little features, ill be waiting for the emails, if you got any questions regarding access, ask me here.

G
cool hay spin did u get my gotenks/buu reskins or the new gohans me and hostile made? I emailed you a few months back so did uget it or did u just not like it(if so thats cool i don't mind i just want some where to hast files) by v way i'm working on a gt model pack.:cool:

Best answers
hey spin:

i have a map that u don't have on your siteand ill give it to u if u want it just tell me

Best answers
err? the right thread? NO!

Btw u cant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom