REDRUM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh im reading the shining right now good book. anyway i like it, its a little small imo but it looks cool

Best answers
-15/10...

Wuts with u and those "abstract" art? they...dont look good....

no affence...but its the TRUTH...

all it is...is just a brush...in swirls....with a red color to it :no: no

Best answers
They dont look good.. Oh thanks your nice..

But seriously, You think I give two ****s? lol Its my second ****ing peice and your already giving me ****... ~sigh~

You dont like it just dont speak lmfao its easy.. Other people seem to like it.. Whats your problem? You could have at least left some crits..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta said:
-15/10...

Wuts with u and those "abstract" art? they...dont look good....

no affence...but its the TRUTH...

all it is...is just a brush...in swirls....with a red color to it :no: no
If you have anything negative to post about someone's work - provide constructive criticism only, in a way that will help the artist improve his/her work. Any more of this bluntness, and action will be taken.

------------

@Polo: Don't react harshly to him either, although I understand why you did so. But this is not the place to have arguments over something so small.

As for the image, very smoothly shaded :yes: - I've tried making stuff like that but have always failed. :/

Best answers
If you have anything negative to post about someone's work - provide constructive criticism only, in a way that will help the artist improve his/her work. Any more of this bluntness, and action will be taken.
Not helping? Im helping him...by telling him he shouldnt make things like that.

Oh, and Polo, dont get mad at me...you shouldnt have posted it on here if u didnt want to get flamed....its ur own fault

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta said:
Not helping? Im helping him...by telling him he shouldnt make things like that.

Oh, and Polo, dont get mad at me...you shouldnt have posted it on here if u didnt want to get flamed....its ur own fault
What kind of helping is telling a person not to draw at all? He may not necessarily be good at it, but looking at things from a neutral stand - I will not stand for someone trying to discourage talent on these forums. If you have anything constructive to post, please feel free to do so - but don't post here again if you don't.

Best answers
Okay, Not saying a word o_o thanks groov but back on topic now Anymore comments or constructive critism will be greatly appreciated :D and everyone take this into consideration.. I do not care if you hate my work I dont ever remembering mentioning being a pro and just playing around with photoshop in my spare time, Thats all..

Best answers
Polo, just ignore him.. some guy used to flame me too for making things like that... I moved on after awhile, and now I'm making **** that people don't flame me for.. but I just, for some reason, find it very fun anymore... not to mention I'm loosing skill quickly :( take a look at my last peice (of ****).

Now, back on topic: It's pretty good for what it is, but then again, what it is isn't exactly something special. Try mixing it up a little bit, add some text behind it that's barely visable or something.. that (I think...) Is just some swirly smudge marks.. but they're good swirly smudge marks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom