Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have created a red suit mystic gohan , the model is reali nice
I would say that it looks like pro squads s edit...
Who can host the pic???:laff: :laff:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
you should find a host BEFORE you make a thread, better be a pic here by the time i get home from work, or i close this thread ;)

get busy

Have a nice day :devgrin:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
not my problem, dont waste time posting, start searching, clocks tickin :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his mouth is weird, hands look weird, also his legs, and it does look like the one AZN made, dunno really, is this a edit or a model from the scratch??

Best answers
I just cut it too close , and dont worry the mouth and everithing else is ok
And it is AZN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum..i wouldnt call that looking like pr0 edit... its insulting ^_^
anyways... still needs quite a bit of work, i dont see much change ecept a recolour... but then again, i dont play as gohan... seems to me that red suit gohans been a little overdone.. ive seen 3 atm.. oh yeah... if you just edited the model, or didnt even do that.. make shure you give nice clear credits that the model is azn's just for copyright laws ^_^

Best answers
nice but make him a little fatter around the waist
it fits beter with the lags

Best answers
this one is better as the old one, here is the pic

Best answers
But can it bee compared with pro s edit , if it can , the i l release it today...!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
I hope thats more like pro s edits,
Shour i release it?
Please dont take this offensive but forget trying to make it look like pros i think its cool the way it is its a really nice model and trust me about time pro release his edits someone will probally have already made and better one anyway back on topic please release the model its really good nice model :) :yes:

Best answers
lol Finally someone atually relizes that anyway the model is near perfection in my eyes so please release it:laff:

Best answers
What I cant understand is why your trying to be like the pro.
Maybe if he did more then just edit Id support him more but editing is just something you do to learn the ropes of modeling.
And honestly some of his edits really arent that good.

Anyways enough of that. The edits great, looks like gohan to me jsut take the advice of some of these guys such as shijing. They know what theyr talkin about;D

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
What I cant understand is why your trying to be like the pro.
Maybe if he did more then just edit Id support him more but editing is just something you do to learn the ropes of modeling.
And honestly some of his edits really arent that good.

Anyways enough of that. The edits great, looks like gohan to me jsut take the advice of some of these guys such as shijing. They know what theyr talkin about;D
Hes right i bet pro is probally laughing his but off right now thinking that everyones wants to be him and to edit models like him and his models are only just good in my oppion not state of the art im pretty sure there are better modelers and skinners out there than him thats my oppion/anyway back on topic the model edit looks great just release it and be proud of what u made :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom