red storm is rising fast

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEUmPjLWu88

guess this is a serious issue for us that we actually created a monster--china.

more our industrial base is moving to china faster than we expecting. more american dollar trade into china and grows their military power and technology. more our secret technology leaked into china each year. in this case in the near future the red alert will comes reality. we're going to facing opponent the enemy that million times stronger than saddam in 1990...

PS: i really think that we were feeding a monster by buying their stuff...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true enough, but damn if my ipod isn't built to a good standard...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If our technology is so secret, how does a youtube documentary know it's being leaked, if it's a secret, and it got leaked, no one would know...BECAUSE IT'S A SECRET. Since China is a big super power and has a ****ton more military than we do, nothing is stopping them from wiping their ass for the rest of the world, but they don't, why? Because people just don't randomly go to war with other countries. (lol Bush)

fake edit: after living in the states, I retract that statement...cause uh...they...we...do...anyways, how about this one for ya!

Superpowers don't randomly go to war with other superpowers.

They need to hurry up and make a youtube documentary about something else so it'll be true.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with mageon on this one.

Superpowers only go to war with little countries...

watch THIS RIGHT HERE for a good reason of why countries do and do not go to whoar.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
China doesn't pose a military threat to us, and won't for many years to come. We currently spend more money on our military than every other country combined. Let me repeat that. We spend more money on our military than every other country in the world...combined. There isn't a country in the world that can beat us in a conventional war. China itself said if they were ever forced to fight us over the Taiwan issue, they wouldn't be able to win so they'd use nukes.

In terms of military technology, they're incredibly behind. That's why they're desperately trying to steal our secrets. They want to catch up and they need to catch up if they're to become a true superpower, although I think they're going to have to undergo some serious political changes if they ever want to see that day. Is China a problem? Sure. Is China going to kick us off the mountain and plant their flag up there? Not a for a long time.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate money waisted on military development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if China does defeat the US, there's no reason why this would be worse. A change of world-police might be what the world needs.

On an interesting note, if every single person in China jumped at the exact same time, Earth's trajectory would be moved. D:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if China does defeat the US, there's no reason why this would be worse. A change of world-police might be what the world needs.

On an interesting note, if every single person in China jumped at the exact same time, Earth's trajectory would be moved. D:
Right, because, like Rome, everything will be just fine and dandy after America falls.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Right, because, like Rome, everything will be just fine and dandy after America falls.
Yes, after america falls we will all move to Mexico and Europe AND TAKE THE LOCALS' JOBS

WUR TAKIN DER JERBS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not saying America will fall, I'm saying China might become the new world-police. Defeat doesn't mean actually being destroyed in a war. If China gets their military up to date, they might replace the US as the main authority on everything in world politics.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have a long way to go. They'll probably pass us economically far sooner than militarily.

In any case, I don't understand why you'd be rooting for a new world police force. Everyone *****es about having someone meddling in their affairs. Why would it be any better with the Chinese?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hoping the Chinese will be a better "world police", and stay the heck out of most countries' business unless it has a massive effect on its own.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, but my question was why do you want a world police force in the first place?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't, but it's inevitable. A superpower will always want to control lesser powers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm hoping the Chinese will be a better "world police", and stay the heck out of most countries' business unless it has a massive effect on its own.
but according to the history of china is a completely unification history on earth which once they have power they will expanding non stop. they will attamp to conquer the planet and complete its destiny of unification and in tern of unification means they will force to kill or assimilize the people or race they conquer...in that time we will have to speak chinese and eat with chopstick......because mostly of tragic past in 19th century i dont think they will spare any of us alive....(most of them having extremely hatred with europeans..you will know what would happan..)and mostly many generation of chinese leader always want to remain their name in history that no one will know what kind madness they will do.

accordding to wikipadia the china once have many race resided on it before the china been unified.(nicro, caucasian, mongols, huns and mostly veitnamese in south china) where they go?? they extincted...(still many of chinese people believe that the world will eventually unify by china! and it is in modern day!)

I don't, but it's inevitable. A superpower will always want to control lesser powers.
you will be disappointed.... chinese people was based on the needed of subface space that they can maintain their population and breed more. they will not allow any indepandent state exist once they having power.

PS: i dont think even their communist government could control the ideal that its own people believe..and soon overthrow it by its own people in the future once it's under control..(the birth control has achiving the rebel every year)

chinese nationism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_nationalism

unification ideal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_reunification

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm sorry, I read through your recent posts and there are two hilarious statements that void everything you've said. Sorry.

hellrider said:
accordding to wikipadia
hellrider said:
in that time we will have to speak chinese and eat with chopstick.....
Comedy gold, my friend.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon who doesn't like chinese food, beats hotdogs I reckon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom