Red Sayian Files

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Which files for esf beta 1 do you suggest? What map and models are good? What is everyone using? I use the tournament map from the buu saga(great for dragonball mode) and I use the saiyaman model, majin vegeta models, and adult gohan sound pack.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like most, if not all the maps there.(I do have a problem with esf_orbit though, the design and level is fun but there isn't enough spawn points.) They Saiyaman Model is also pretty good. I hear that the adult gohan soundpack has poor quality sounds, but I don't know from my own experience.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dun know many, but you could also try there forums, if you want to go threw the trouble of signing up that is, but you can prolly get a good answer from there Fan-Base! Hope this helps nay... lol

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I had a problem with the new auras, game wont run with them, has any one else tried them?

Best answers
when ever we screw around with sprites it usually doesnt work and closes out (at least for me)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't the aura files just for the alpha?
Make sure when you download stuff that it is from the ESF Beta section and not just ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah its under the beta, its for the transformation auras.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Heh I have been using this avatar for a loooong time, oh well I guess I can find another one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom