Are you getting it?

• Yeah, im gonna get it, madden pwns all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never really a fan, and I dont want it.

• Whats madden 2005?

• Total voters
Best answers

Not My Usual Style.. the name sucks.. I'm posting it here for some of you people with better minds than mine to critisize, and maybe help me name it so I can start working on the 2d aspect of this peice..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i cant crit it until u do the 2nd part, but the red and the other crap dont mix, u cant just throw 3d renders together and call it art.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a bit of photoshop in there
looks like my middle school red, white, black
/me shivers
maybe its the blue that throws off the red

Best answers
what do you mean the blue throws off the red? I'm kinda confused here.. It doesn't seem to throw it off for me.. but then again.. I made it.. so I dunno..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This looks very similar to everything else that I've seen from you. I'm not impressed.

Best answers
LoL your not exactly easy to impress greentaco..

Ahh but I don't like it really, it makes my eyes hurt when I look at the red.. ugh :cry:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too much.. contrast.. and random shapes, you're not really on the right track with this imho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is in my opinion is the blue, it stacks it out of proportion, keep is black+white outside the red centre, otherwise it looks a little random X_x

Best answers
its all random and no planning. Seems to me like use just rushed it even with 2d on it i think it would still look random.

Best answers
OMG, Shijing commented on something I made in ARTWORK! I've never seen you here before... and the crit was actually valid too.. (not saying you don't make valid critz).

Ok.. so this one sucks.. but people kept telling me to do something that wasn't my usual style... I don't know what to do with the blue though.. nothing on the render had any blue in it :O

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem here is though, it's not a different style, it's just different colors, and most likely new objects, but still the same style. There's nothing wrong with the style though just try to give it some better looking colors and dont use so much contrast

Best answers
Hey dude i can help ya if ur using bryce just pm me or get on msn and i will help ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom