Red CF doesn't go up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, if you play and gain PL via melee , ki blobs or any other attacks the red CF doesn't appear not allowing you to trans.

I guess this is what you get when the public demand an update... I said the update might not work in some aspects...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, if you play and gain PL via melee , ki blobs or any other attacks the red CF doesn't appear not allowing you to trans.

I guess this is what you get when the public demand an update... I said the update might not work in some aspects...

Its a bug. Bugs happen. Heck we had a nice bug that crashed the server as soon as you fired 2 beams. Thatone was funny. They happen and they get fixed. Thats what the whole open beta and inteam things are.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Its a bug. Bugs happen. Heck we had a nice bug that crashed the server as soon as you fired 2 beams. Thatone was funny. They happen and they get fixed. Thats what the whole open beta and inteam things are.
Hellooooo, lol... This thread has been posted in the "Bug/Glitch Report", it should be repored in Mantis perhaps? XD, lol.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Skyrider. Remember Grega, at some point I said

Perhaps the greatest ESF release based words.

I have something to say all which extends the fact about if an update doesn't do much after 2 weeks.

What would happen if say ESF loaded really slowly or came up with errors all day long. Is this a nice update? Oh and Cell is 45% animated too. But his animations screw up his model making him really tall. (Just like SV's 1.1 Goten in 1.3!)
Anyways, long live ESF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom