RED BAR!

Best answers
i don't understand the point of this feature in the game ! makes the game boring ! don't u think that playing to get power is enough to transform ? why do i need a dmg bar or waht its called?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
EDIT: Oh, that's right... We had a meeting a while ago were we decided that you need to get a certain amount of powerlevel in each transformed state in order to ascend to the next level. This will make it so if you fight to the point were you're at 10 million without transforming once, you can't just tap the z button a few times and transform to SSJ3. You now need to "train" in each of your forms so you can ascend to the next one...
*sigh* The more posts I make the more I think we need to write a document about this kind of stuff...
Original thread:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=68029&page=2

It's for people won't abuse their transformation so they can't go transform instantly to more levels. I like this feature.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't understand the point of this feature in the game ! makes the game boring ! don't u think that playing to get power is enough to transform ? why do i need a dmg bar or waht its called?
Its like this. You can play till you get 10 million PL in normal form. The red bar prevents you from going directly into SSJ3. Basicly it fills up with how much PL you get in that form. Each form you have to train in to be able to transform. Thats the red bar.

Best answers
i agree the bar is such a great idea it makes me feel like i earned my power i always wanted a training system but since this is the last installment of esf they wont be doing there single player like they said in the very beginning long ago. always wanted a dbz game where i had to train hard to get to where i want and if we cant have single player this is the next best thing

Best answers
The red bar is a good idea in my opinion..

However you should have the power as admin to turn this feature off

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no you should not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would agree that an svar to turn it on or off would be nice.

Best answers
only thing i have a problem with is the power level boost when u transform it isnt as high as it use to be

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is a good thing I think because it still balances out the game more then just favoring the guy who went SSJ and got a 4,000,000 PL boost by it. You do get an increase which is good just not a huge increase.

Best answers
but its defeating the purpose of a transformation in the show when someone went super saiyan it made them pretty powerful. when i used to play i like feeling the difference in power now i dont feel much at all i know its just a beta so it might be fixed so just my opinion

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how fun is it when someone has been SSJ since the map started and you come along 15 minutes later? Unless your really good at defending or even attacking an SSJ opponent your going to get your ass handed to you pretty much. They will most likely shoot strong beams at you such as the kamehame ha or do the crappy ass get you close to the ground and near them then beam jump and detonate their kamehame ha which pretty much kills you.

*On Topic*
The red bar is a great feature I think because not only does it prevent you from going SSJ without doing some actual work but it feels like you get to earn the power of SSJ like someone previously stated which I like a lot. Reaching a certain power level I never did like that much but this really helped improve transformations a lot.

Best answers
that may be some are *******s but u going to have to deal with those every where u go doesnt mean u should cheat everyone by watering down the power because some idiots mistreat it

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this prevents any ass clown for doing so and its really not watered down as bad as your making it out to be. You still have an advantage over your opponent by attacks with less ki consumption and can take more damage when your in SSJ form well not sure on this but it feels like you do. To say its water down is an incorrect statement it has just been toned down a notch or two which too me feels right. Balance is a key to every game you play and I believe this balanced the game a bit more then 1.2 was.

Also I'm done messaging back to back like this so if you want to continue you find me on IRC or use the pm box please because we can just continue this debate for another hour if not longer hehe. Been fun though and hope you do decide to continue either via IRC or by pm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must agree with Phobius on this, though.

You see, there will be multiple transformations for each character.

If you take, say, Goku - he goes up to SSJ 3.
If all of his transformations were multipliers, then he would get pretty sick ass powerful.
Now, let's say you just came into the server, as normal Goku. You wouldn't really stand much of a chance against this person because he's too damn strong.

Now, if instead of a multiplier, you have each trans give a set amount of PL, you still get stronger without getting ridiculously powerful and making things unfair.

Personally, I like it better this way. It makes the transformations a little less fearful and makes the game more accessible.

Best answers
i still think it defeats the purpose of the transformations my thing is i love a challenge i will fight anyone stronger because even when they kill you you still get more powerful. say if i was normal goku and i come in to fight a vegeta whos at 50 mill i would still fight even when i am at a disadvantage cause i know there is still a chance i can win no matter what i say keep it the way it is and that will keep it more like the anime and = more fun :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Red Bar? Breakdown? :rolleyes: The Red CF bar indicates how close you are to orgasming.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love this feature, gives a purpose to SSJ.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must agree with Phobius on this, though.

You see, there will be multiple transformations for each character.

If you take, say, Goku - he goes up to SSJ 3.
If all of his transformations were multipliers, then he would get pretty sick ass powerful.
Now, let's say you just came into the server, as normal Goku. You wouldn't really stand much of a chance against this person because he's too damn strong.

Now, if instead of a multiplier, you have each trans give a set amount of PL, you still get stronger without getting ridiculously powerful and making things unfair.

Personally, I like it better this way. It makes the transformations a little less fearful and makes the game more accessible.
Ppl shoulda seen just how ugly it WAS during test sessions when someone went SSJ3 for test sessions. Suddenly having 20 mil PL more than anyone in the server and having no way for anyone to quickly catch up was evil. The only thing that balanced it was the fact that SSJ3 Ki burn was (and still is) unbalanced.

Best answers
I also think this feature was a great idea, one of the best in 1.3. It makes laming a bit harder :)

Best answers
hmm i kinda like it but i'm gonna say if i do or do not the feature is interesting and good but i need a real battle to tell but that's when it's gona be 100% done with melee and other stuff and i have to get used to the swoop thing .... and other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom