RED BAR!

Best answers
so whats different ?, u fight to get ur pl up, and u fight to get ur red bar up ?

u gotta fight in ssj to get ssj2, just more of a pain if u'v stayed normal form, then deiced you want to go supa-dupa saiyen later on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think it defeats the purpose of the transformations my thing is i love a challenge i will fight anyone stronger because even when they kill you you still get more powerful. say if i was normal goku and i come in to fight a vegeta whos at 50 mill i would still fight even when i am at a disadvantage cause i know there is still a chance i can win no matter what i say keep it the way it is and that will keep it more like the anime and = more fun :laff:
Its not like its forcing you to transform. Its an option, especially in goku's case with the spirit bomb. It can be a lot more helpful to stay in normal form lobbing super spirit bombs at all the ssj49203 people.

Plus it makes it more accurate to the show. Goku didn't just magically go ssj2 because his powerlevel was high enough, he had to work at it. Same deal here.

There isnt really any downside to the red bar. By the time you gain enough pl to transform the red bar will be filled enough to transform anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom