Recovering Quastion

Best answers
ok well i got just 1 quastion:
there are sometimes that after some1 hits me i push all
the buttones of ESF i recover very fast right after some1 hits me!
now i just want to know after some1 hits me how can i recover soo fast?

Best answers
Well were you hit into the air or were you tumbling on the ground? When your tumbling on the ground what I do is click left and right mouse really fast and the char. usually does a flip and gets back up You MUST have a nice amount of ki to do this. If your in the air do the same thing but iI think when your hit in the air its a bit slower!

Best answers
I would suggest...reading the manual!
In fact, you hardly even have to read it! You can watch it!

Best answers
you forgot to tell him whare its at its in your C:/Sierra/half-life/esf folder. very easy to find the icons is pink and white

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tap left mouse, if i get knocked into the air. I noticed that if you tap, you can usually make a very very quick recovery and swoop straight at them again, and they usually wont have enough time to dodge or block it. Hehe, i found this out by accident, and some people thought i was using some kinda hack ^_^ :rolleyes:

Best answers
he is not a newbie, but there is a fast recover, i think its a bug, when u get hit in air, and u fly back from it, and instad of stopping and then start swooping, it just start swooping, i think he ment it.

Best answers
i think that he jumped on the wall and then he had enogh power to get into swoop and come back at is enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom