Recovering Quastion

Best answers
ok well i got just 1 quastion:
there are sometimes that after some1 hits me i push all
the buttones of ESF i recover very fast right after some1 hits me!
now i just want to know after some1 hits me how can i recover soo fast?

Best answers
Well were you hit into the air or were you tumbling on the ground? When your tumbling on the ground what I do is click left and right mouse really fast and the char. usually does a flip and gets back up You MUST have a nice amount of ki to do this. If your in the air do the same thing but iI think when your hit in the air its a bit slower!

Best answers
I would suggest...reading the manual!
In fact, you hardly even have to read it! You can watch it!

Best answers
you forgot to tell him whare its at its in your C:/Sierra/half-life/esf folder. very easy to find the icons is pink and white

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tap left mouse, if i get knocked into the air. I noticed that if you tap, you can usually make a very very quick recovery and swoop straight at them again, and they usually wont have enough time to dodge or block it. Hehe, i found this out by accident, and some people thought i was using some kinda hack ^_^ :rolleyes:

Best answers
he is not a newbie, but there is a fast recover, i think its a bug, when u get hit in air, and u fly back from it, and instad of stopping and then start swooping, it just start swooping, i think he ment it.

Best answers
i think that he jumped on the wall and then he had enogh power to get into swoop and come back at is enemy

Users who are viewing this thread