Recover/Transformations

It will be better with a new recover?and transformations?

• Yeah that will be cool new recover and new trans.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No man let them with the old transformations it rullez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hello guys well this is the sugestion :) . You know when when you are getting hit you press first click and recover I sugest a animation recover for some special charackters (and I'm not talking about goku :laff: ) .For some charackters like KID BUU for example it will be good if he when recovers , recovers like this remember when goku ssj3 kick him from behind and buu's recover was like a parachute ... :| he recover like a ballon or something It will be cool :D and for other charakters you can think :). And now for ground recover it will be better if Some characters will recover like android 17 (17 and 18) when 17 was fighting with picollo, picolo hit him and android 17 put his hands on the ground to slow the impact.
And now for the transformations . It will be the old transformations???? I'm talking for the first trans...ssj ..cuz I think ecx has goood tranformation and I'm scared they'll surpass yours :laff: (Joke) but they are veryy good .
Thanks.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think the old recovary's r good the way the r it dose not need anymore i tink the team it's allready making recovery to look beter ,as for the Transformation ESF it's NOT ECX so ESF it's ESF NOT an ESF MOD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I didnt said ECX but they have good transformations you know that too.But i think esf 1.3 would have better transformations then they :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be kind of nice if they didn't have to flip a million times to recover in the air and the ground, leaving you open to ki blasts and gen beams.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm I wonder how it will be done with FX SCRIPT :D cool then you can close this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom