Recommended Xbox Games

Best answers
I got bored today so I went and bought an Xbox, again. I used to have one but I traded it for a 'Cube. I picked up KOTOR, Pandora Tomorrow, Ninja Gaiden, and Phantom Clash. What games would you recommend?

P.S.: If you say Halo, you hereby give me permission to drop an elbow on your life from the top rope. :\

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ninja gaiden, the suffereing, and halo are the only reason i keep my xbox at this point,, i bought it when the estimated release date of halo 2 was in april, but it was pushed back til september,

is there any good mmorpgs for xbox?,(im kinda in the same situation as halorin here)i might get xbox live soon, and i need some games to play, that dont get boring,

i was going to get PSO, but i dont think its been released stateside, and overseas its supposedly as bad as the dreamcast version was, i can only pray that they get a good diablo 2 esue mmorpg in the future, no game has come close to that game as far as mmorpgs go,

as for reccomendations, (im mentioning an old one, but its very cheap) midtown madness 3, i like racing games though, dunno bout you,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forget that if u want xbox racing go for project gotham racing 2

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Azurik: Rise of Perathia
Nightcaster
Bruce Lee: Quest for the Dragon
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Kabuki Warriors
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

I highly recommend spending your money on these gaming masterpieces.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. KOTOR, a real RPG.... Role Playing Genius.

2. Mech-Assault, if your a MechWarrior.

3. Ninja Gaiden, clever plot and an amazing move system. plenty of ninpou ^^

4. Crimson Skies, the x-box live battles are amazing.

5. ESPN Basketball, I'm a nba fan and this game has some impressive speed and realistic physics.

Best answers
Um, I love Bruce Lee. He's my flippin' hero, but.. That Xbox game is butt. Flat out butt, heh. That whole list is, in my opinion, the worst assembly of Xbox games. o_o I can only hope that's some sick joke.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah steaks not on there so its not all that bad

and hwo mech assault blows compared to steel battalion

now theres a mech game

Best answers
I read some stuff on Steel Batallion. I like fast-paced mech games like Armored Core. I just don't see myself spending ~$150 to get some beast-mode ass controller, heh.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's not a sick joke! They are masterpieces, sheer masterpieces! Everyone should buy them!

Final Fantasy six and seven PALE in comparison to.. *looks up* Azurik, Rise of Perathia!

^
|
|

Best answers
Do not make a complete fraud of that list of games to people who may not know any better and actually buy those games. No one on this Earth has the right to do that to someone. For real. :]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone tried to buy one of those games, I'd expect "Secret Alarms" to go off.

You know, like you buy it, and 20 minutes later the creator of the game flies in on a Concorde to thank you in person for buying it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What X-Box really needs IS a MMORPG... to compete with Champions of Norrath (PS2) and Final Fantasy Online (PS2)

I think it's a good possibility that there working on as we speak :D

Best answers
Xbox is coming out with Citizen Zero and True Fantasy Online (I think that's the title.) Those are both MMORPG's. Not like it matters for me.

City of Heroes.

The end.

There's a couple of rare games I want to get for the Xbox. This sports action hybrid called Deathrow, which seems like a twist of Handball, Kicking Ass, and Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball, but good. There's also a Tom & Jerry fighting game that looks cool. :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halorin, did you get into the CoH Beta yet? I didn't get in the first wave. New wave on Wednesday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
ninja gaiden, the suffereing, and halo are the only reason i keep my xbox at this point,, i bought it when the estimated release date of halo 2 was in april, but it was pushed back til september,

is there any good mmorpgs for xbox?,(im kinda in the same situation as halorin here)i might get xbox live soon, and i need some games to play, that dont get boring,

i was going to get PSO, but i dont think its been released stateside, and overseas its supposedly as bad as the dreamcast version was, i can only pray that they get a good diablo 2 esue mmorpg in the future, no game has come close to that game as far as mmorpgs go,

as for reccomendations, (im mentioning an old one, but its very cheap) midtown madness 3, i like racing games though, dunno bout you,

PSO new version sux!??? :| dude it's a thousand times better than the Sega version and on Xbox live is really really fun trust me I played it. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like doa3, it's the only game i don't get agrasive of.
soulcalibur is a agrasive game.(just see my gamepad)
and yep halo is to easy man, even on the hardest level :tired:

Retired
Best answers
Halo!

anyway, I personally like: KOTOR, Prince of Persia, MotoGP (if you have Live), Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.

those new games are totally classy, still need those, but atm cant be arsed to spend money on games ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom