Recommended Horror PC games?

DMW

Best answers
Anyone know of any other then doom.Cuz the half life mods dont scare me,the only 1 that was close to scary was They hunger but i got bored of that.SO yea can anyone help me?

Best answers
F.E.A.R is the best and scariest. But it's not out yet :(
While you're waiting for that, check out Alien vs Predator 2. The marine campaign is indrediby tense. I've heard that Clive Barkers Undying is a good scare too, but I've not played much of it so I couldn't say.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FEAR is just around the corner. Get the demo NOW.

The Ravenholm level in Half-Life 2 is creepy. It's in the demo. AVP2, and the Thief games have some scary stuff.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could play System Shock 2

Clive Baxter's undying = Good

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thief 3. It's not entirely horror, but the series does have some of that aspect. Some people are turned off by the gameplay because they don't understand it. Garrett is a rogue--a thief, not a warrior who slashes through like a first person shooter. You have to use shadow and light to your advantage.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Thief 3. As I mentioned in the other thread (scariest game), the asylum level has to be played to be believed. Preferably at nighttime with headphones. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did programmers begin to play video games? :p

F.E.A.R is pretty good, so is DOOM 3 and Theif 3.

DMW

Best answers
I cant run fear with only a Radeon 7000 series graphics card,demo didnt even work for me.I got avp which doesnt really scare me unless you play single player with human and the alien just pop out of nowhere.I did used to like thief when pt 2 came out.I thougth it was only for xbox.Ill go look up every game you guys post thanks for the help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...or you could try Silent Hill 2, 3 or 4. Although..I think 3 and 4 are out on pc. I'm sure 2 is.

DMW

Best answers
really,i loved silent hill for playstation.Ill check that game out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom