Recommend me

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I could go back, I would've kept my N64 (best console ever)

Now, I'm basically waiting for the PS3 to keep me from eventually buying a 360.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best Analogy of the Year award goes to Spunky

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's one thing you're forgetting. Consoles here in our country are MUCH more expensive than in the US. For example, in the US you can buy a 360 for $400. Here it's 400 €, and an 'illegal' one is 500 € (you know what I'm talking about).

400 € is more than $600. PS3 is 700 € which is around $1050.

My advice: Get a new PC, or at least new parts. I upgraded my rig last November and it cost me 27000 din, which is approximately 337 € or $505, and I can play any new game on fairly good settings with no fps loss, and games that are a year old or more I can play on max with no lag at all. Plus, any good game that's on the 360 ends up on the PC eventually in my opinion, since I don't like shooters that much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A 360 is about 200€, not 400

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to disagree with your statement that most good 360 games end up on the PC.

I can name many games, even in my own game library, that never made it to the PC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm an Xbox fanboy til death, although if I ever get the money to actually buy one and a PS3 I definitely would. PS3 has become more valuable as a console (and the blu-ray player) in my eyes.

And in regards to the picture I just wanted to point out my excitement that the gun they used for the Xbox 360 is the Tavor, which is a newly developed Israeli gun, which is also on an episode of FutureWeapons, and is a usable (and my favorite) gun in R6: Vegas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^You, sir, know too much about guns.
Yea I know. Every since I've been playing Counter-Strike I've gotten more and more into guns. Not to mention I've fired 5-6 different assault rifles/machine guns while in Israel. Plus I watch FutureWeapons quite a lot and I play mostly realistic FPSs most of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, i'm not the only one watching this series.
FutureWeapons ftw, seriously. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom