Recharging Turbo

Mr. Preacher
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now you have to hit powerup or the turbo button to turn it off, well I was thinking that we should be able to recharge our turbo well turbo is on to continue pumping up our PL till we have to powerup up our KI again. I think this will increase the speeds of fights a lot more and you won't have to sit turn off turbo to recharge which takes seconds and in those seconds many things can happen if your not quick enough.

Also if this has been mentioned by someone else I apologize I only checked the first page and didn't find anything like this.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
so basically, be able to recharge while turbo is on?
I like that idea. Actually I was thinking of this exact thing earlier when I showed the open beta to somebody xD

Mr. Preacher
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well great minds think a like ready ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki brought this up yesterday in a thread of mine.

To me, it doesn't seem quite right since you're trying to recover ki while you're using ki to power yourself up. It doesn't make sense to me from a logical standpoint. But from a gameplay standpoint, it really would speed up the time it takes to get you back into the fray.

I'm not for or against the idea. Having it wouldn't bother me, but not having it probably wouldn't affect me.

Mr. Preacher
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what build your playing but in the inteam and open beta I've played to increase your pl with charge turbo you drain ki well charging turbo, so you sacrifice ki for more power which fits in quite well if you ask me.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just like turbo to stay on till I turn it off or die.. Why does it turn off when I get hit? I don't see the point. So <3 to you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what build your playing but in the inteam and open beta I've played to increase your pl with charge turbo you drain ki well charging turbo, so you sacrifice ki for more power which fits in quite well if you ask me.
Right. But leaving turbo on is the same as maintaining that sudden output in energy, so how are you maintaining all of that energy you suddenly put out while trying to regain all the energy you just lost?

Even if you didn't charge up that energy, and you just turned on turbo for the hell of it, you'd be putting out so much energy that an aura is visible. How does one use energy and regain it at the same time? That's like me sprinting while eating and hoping I get a boost.

As I stated, the first paragraph wasn't thinking of the idea from a gameplay standpoint, but from a logical standpoint.

Again, I'm not for or against it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
exactly, you already burn ki while having turbo on so after recharging you need to charge turbo .. again.
so why not be able to recharge while turbo is on :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Because there's a huge difference between charging while not expending energy and charging while expending energy. It's why certain items are unable to be used while they're being charged.

Mr. Preacher
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no regaining unless you push the powerup button to regain your ki. I believe your taking my suggestion the wrong way I will put it more simple. Once you start to charge turbo and let go thats as far as you can go you can't hold turbo to try to powerup your pl you have to either power up or hit turbo to turn it off before you can charge turbo again. My idea was to be able to charge it more when the turbo is on but once you powerup your pl drops back down and turbo turns off like it currently does.

I believe you might have been thinking about powering up well turbo is on which is not what I am suggesting. From your posts thats the only thing I can come up with.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
oh.. I got you wrong then xD

so when you charged turbo and after a while the pl keeps dropping you can hold turbo again to pump it up again? right?

Mr. Preacher
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Bingo

Ya my first post wasn't clear but I hope its more clear now.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
yeah I like that idea.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just like turbo to stay on till I turn it off or die.. Why does it turn off when I get hit? I don't see the point. So <3 to you.
That it's what I like to :D and Phobius Ideea was good to

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you can already charge turbo without turning it off.

But your PL has to drop to a certain level before you can do it. Remove that limit and we have a winner.

Best answers
so you mean you want it to be that you can

*charge turbo so you're PL goes up, and when ur at full power, you can charge it even more?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so you mean you want it to be that you can

*charge turbo so you're PL goes up, and when ur at full power, you can charge it even more?

Nope. You charge it to a certain level. Than play a bit and it goes down. Than you charge it back up to full.

The level you charged to earlier.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
yeah you can charge it up again when its dropped to a certain level. You should be able to recharge turbo whenever you want though.

Best answers
Nope. You charge it to a certain level. Than play a bit and it goes down. Than you charge it back up to full.

The level you charged to earlier.
ow yea thats a good idea.. atleast if you can charge your swoop then also without having to turn turbo off and on.. becaus thats the thing i find really anoying..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom