Reborn Ones More

Best answers
credit: Kreshi

Please do not ask me to change anything form the model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry man...that looks......bad :S i really dont like it, im guessing you used the phatboi technique? its really made the model look bad :S

Best answers
i dont no how u expected the model but i maid it excly like b3 so your not saiyan that b3 is agree?

Ill even show u a screen

one more thing this models body wasnt maid for black lines so it was hard/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUH!

it doesnt look anything like the budokai 3 model. plus, you need to skin it as well as use phatboi, AND you need to render it with proper lighting and cel shading materials

1/10 for trying

Best answers
Woah its not that bad of a model I'd give it a better rating then that but to say its like the Budokai 3 one is kind of an overestimation.

What you need to do is make a nice skin on it with bright colors and using the ink n paint techniques provided with max and maya. Then try and compare with the budokai pic until you get the results that you want.

Best answers
Well 3dsm 7 wont make you skin any better, the model doesnt need alot of work, but its far from perfect.The skin is what needs ALOT of work. People need to realize that budokai(2,or 3) models arent exactly perfect, they have alot of flaws. Instead of trying to make yours look like the budokai 3 model, try and make it look better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he wasnt talking about the model he was taking about the skin, ive told him how to get a better effect, and hes getting the tools to do it with...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsomely pwnage compared to what I could do...

Best answers
he no look good, me no like..

in these forums looks are everything.. it look good.. great it look bad, calls for remodel and reskin... its a good start.. just dont quit ur day job

and if you did, beg for it back

Best answers
The model looks 7/10

Is 3dsmax7 out already ? Say, if i download it and install it, will it have a trial ? because i have 3dsmax6 instaled already.

Best answers
It has a 30 day trial.

On Topic - Just put some lights to shine every part of the model during the next render to show us how it looks better. Make sure all sides get smoothed or are equally modeled before starting a skin. Good results generate more good results

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes using the mock cellshading thing i made for milkshape awhile back, however this attempt not unlike his previous ones he missed the most important step,

setting the texture to 100% emission, thats the main thing that gives it a cartoonish appearance,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know this kind of model style, it's the same style that bfp rc3 has.
he just neads to remove the shados and remake that, they aren't on the right place on some spot's.
try the skin program deep paint, it's one of the most advanced skin program in the world.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ZOMG THAT FKN PWNZORS!!1!111!!11! DUDE U R TEH L33T!!!!1!11!1!1!1

seriously tho, that style is really crappy....and childish.....and easy to do......try acctually learning to paint your textures, it will help in the long run...anyone can learn how to use the line tool.

Best answers
Eclipse said:
ZOMG THAT FKN PWNZORS!!1!111!!11! DUDE U R TEH L33T!!!!1!11!1!1!1

seriously tho, that style is really crappy....and childish.....and easy to do......try acctually learning to paint your textures, it will help in the long run...anyone can learn how to use the line tool.
really, i found it extremely difficult and frustrating doing shift, click, shift, click, :(

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
really, i found it extremely difficult and frustrating doing shift, click, shift, click, :(
Wow I'm not alone after all. :cry:

basically its just bad, the model dosent look too bad, though I could just be distracted by the big thick black lines. To be quite honest I'd be suprised if that took you more than 20 mins in photoshop.

Best answers
ill tell you one thing, this forum, or the dbz modding community at that, isnt so easy to impress as it was say a year or two ago, ive been here for about a year now and i still dont know how to satisfy the majority of the public

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom