REALLY NEED HELP SOMEONE PLZZ.

Best answers
i have installed esfb123 and i put it in the directory c:\programfiler\steam\steamapps\MYACCOUNT\counter-strike\
but when i have innstalled it i start the program and then counter strike starts and + it doesn`t show in my games on steam. can someone help me??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you buy condition zero? CS wont work if you bought counter-strike with condition zero

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its either that u installed it on the cs1.6 that comes with the cz pack or that u need to run hl1 or cs1.6retail atleast once before using esf

Best answers
...you installed it in the wrong directory. why did you install it in the counter strike folder?... your supposed to install it to... ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamAPPS/YOUR NAME/
just like that. if that doesnt help i dunno what to do...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someguy89 said:
...you installed it in the wrong directory. why did you install it in the counter strike folder?... your supposed to install it to... ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamAPPS/YOUR NAME/
just like that. if that doesnt help i dunno what to do...
No hes suposed to install it to ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamAPPS/YOUR NAME/counterstrike or halflife

In any case. Go to your STEAM foulder and delete the file called Clientregistry.blob than restart STEAM. Should fix the problem that it dosent show any games in your list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom