Realest Video Game Ever

Best answers
nsw316 said:
hmm I clicked on the site, and Norton popped up saying there was some Aurora Trojan Virus on it. thankfully it stopped it and i havent seen the vid..

you guys might wanna run something to see if you got any viruses
I have Norton running 24/7 nothing popped up.

They used the same things they use in movies. They have these blood looking liquid packs underneath their clothes and when they are shot at they explode.

Either that or maybe it was a paint ball gun.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
trust me, i highly doubt that its fake, he played russian roulette live on tv, he also can go to the dog tracks and collect winnings for the dogs that loose, he can read a book in 8 mins, then you can open the book pick out any quote, and he'll tell you the page number it was on, and which line down on the page. Derren brown is amazing i dont doubt this is real for a second.
Im afraid the roulette thing was proven to be fake, there where no bullets in the gun.

THIS clip was on his show though a while back, they showd a documentary after it all about how the mind works. Note how he keeps his friends calm by getting them involved straight away, so they dont feel things are out of control.
ALSO though, they cut the ending off, he goes back to him and tells him all that happened, takes him to the place and lets him meet the actors. He just laughs it all off, says it all just felt like part of the game.
If I remember rightly, a few other bits where also cut.

Best answers
this vid has been posted before...

w/e though

i thought it was real... though u never know oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom