Realest Video Game Ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen that before, highly illegal to acutally do that, at least in the states.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's so fake... What's with the end where he just touches the guy and he goes back into his 'coma' thing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Derren Brown ftw \o/

Pretty cool stuff, although, unfortunatley it seemed like a bit of a set up the way he reacted. Maybe he was just an idiot.

Best answers
Derren Browns owns!
I'm guessing it was set up though. If not, I'm surprised he didn't get sued 20 times over for a stunt like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guys friends didn't seem the slightest bit surprised or concerned that their friend had passed out, or being wheeled off in a hospital bed by a strange man o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was an interesting thing to watch, the guy's fear seemed fairly real, but it was most likely all set up. The zombies looked pretty decent though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was screwy and wierd. I wasn't a fan of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i can think that would make it fake, is that hes just been shooting all these zombies, then all of a sudden one walks in and the bullets arent working? you know youd be smashing it in the head with the gun D:

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Fake as hell. Look at the other stuff the site has on it...
The site you can use to find numerous multimedia. Also this site was not the one that started this whole thing. You should look on the forums of Derren Brown, this is one of the biggest discussions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but there is no way you can make a person pass out--AND REMAIN STANDING ON THEIR FEET--simply by flashing a light at them strategically six or seven times.

It's BS. Trust me.

Best answers
Who said he was passed out? I am not saying this is real though, it probally is possible in some sense.

I know the flashing lights are part of hypnosis, I just do not know how it plays a part in this. I mean, I can make my arms or legs feel heavy (hard to notice) yet I do not see how someone can use flashing lights to put someone in a hypnotic state.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me, i highly doubt that its fake, he played russian roulette live on tv, he also can go to the dog tracks and collect winnings for the dogs that loose, he can read a book in 8 mins, then you can open the book pick out any quote, and he'll tell you the page number it was on, and which line down on the page. Derren brown is amazing i dont doubt this is real for a second.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hypnotists = win

but seriously, the best one ever, was that dude whos doing that new show now... ummm his name eludes me ;_;

PAUL MCKENNA!!! thats the one :D his old show was amazing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guys reaction at the end of it ruined it though.. "This is f-in sweet!" Dude, he'd be freaking out... And, wtf, how when darren went into the room where that guy was, how did he just knock him out again? I am very skeptical about that crap. How the hell was he :warning: actually shooting the zombies :warning: ? wtf

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
How the hell was he actually shooting the zombies? wtf
Spoiler, highlight! -> They're actors, and they're in on it. ;).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm I clicked on the site, and Norton popped up saying there was some Aurora Trojan Virus on it. thankfully it stopped it and i havent seen the vid..

you guys might wanna run something to see if you got any viruses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
How the hell was he actually shooting the zombies ? wtf
It looked and sounded like a paintball gun to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom