Best answers
(sigh)... that one dude made a cool USSJ Vegeta, but it looked a little messed up... here is a pic of the one i made...

I will post a link for download later...

Compare sizee to this one...

Best answers
Need bigger arms, and more spikes in the hair. It just kinda looks like a skin from what I can tell. So what did you do to it? BTW love the eyes :)

Best answers
You made the shoulders too big, but otherwise it's good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u hardly did anything with the model..... its just a skin...

Best answers
The hair is EXACTLY the same, but the body mass is a little bit bigger, so give him credit on that

Best answers
HaHa!

Does Android 16 give good comments to you guys when you skin edit or make a model? he always flames people so i'm gonna flame him.
Thats more of a skin edit! you freaking fool ever see the Series! you moronic F***?!? USSJ is when there hair is out in all directions! you peice of shit! the only modeling you did was made him bigger and messed with the skin! do somthing half good if your gonna post it you poser! he's hair might be bigger but its hardly noticable! you gay homosexual go *%^@ your dad!

Best answers
dude, i have apologize on several occasions for my flaming... once again i am sorry.... But i have made a much better USSJ Vegeta and I will post antoher pic here in a sec...

Best answers

okay... the arms are a BIT bigger... but other then that it juss looks like u colored his hair and eyebrows yellow

but i like it, GOOD JOB:yes: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom