Real Mode Esf

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i suggest adding a "real mode" esf , that is a deathmech and it is different in :
*mele has no delay
normal beams have no delay
beams "3" have a 2 sec delay
kmhameha , gailliy , sbc , bigbang n'stuff have a 4 sec delay
teh boo bomb , finalshrine (flash) 10 sec delay
and teh other things don't have delay
*If a person smashes in a wall! u can hit it one more time !
If a person smashes in the ground u can hit him 2 times more
If a person dies he will be revived with a Yellow Circle around teh head and he dies he will revive after each 20 sec :D (like cs but nu w8)
*if 2 beams collide a big smash will be at the meeting place and all the players around the smash will be pushed and hurted by the blast
*if goku charges a spirit bmb be can't bee hurted , a white glow will appear around him and he will be untouchibulle but spirit bmb will have a 20 sec delay 1
*...............Trunks's finihsingbustah attak will be equal to a bigbang , teh burning attak will be equal to piccolo'z masenko (even more powerfull)
*n stuff try completing meh

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i suggest adding a "real mode" esf , that is a deathmech and it is different in :
*mele has no delay
normal beams have no delay
beams "3" have a 2 sec delay
kmhameha , gailliy , sbc , bigbang n'stuff have a 4 sec delay
teh boo bomb , finalshrine (flash) 10 sec delay
and teh other things don't have delay
*If a person smashes in a wall! u can hit it one more time !
If a person smashes in the ground u can hit him 2 times more
If a person dies he will be revived with a Yellow Circle around teh head and he dies he will revive after each 20 sec :D (like cs but nu w8)
*if 2 beams collide a big smash will be at the meeting place and all the players around the smash will be pushed and hurted by the blast
*if goku charges a spirit bmb be can't bee hurted , a white glow will appear around him and he will be untouchibulle but spirit bmb will have a 20 sec delay 1
*...............Trunks's finihsingbustah attak will be equal to a bigbang , teh burning attak will be equal to piccolo'z masenko (even more powerfull)
*n stuff try completing meh

Now there is some not to good ideas. :no::no::no: for those.
Come on they are unbalanced would be abused like hell and the spiritbomb one is jut more than unbalanced. Whats 20 seconds delay if noone can touch him >.>

Also the hit after smash into wall would be spamed (throw + 1 free hit)

the one on the flor is 2 ree hits.

Add a kiblob and you are dead.

so just :no::no::no:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
k get our the thinks , but i'd like a delay mod :D cuz in dbz goku does'nt make a spirit bmb once 15 sec (time to charge)

Best answers
well would u like that it will take 30 mins to charge the spirit bomb? <,< its already hard enought to shoot away the spirit bomb when its that big and clowing. every1 will just shoot ki blasts at u and ur so dead..

and grega told the truth, all ur ideas are unbalanced :/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
k get our the thinks , but i'd like a delay mod :D cuz in dbz goku does'nt make a spirit bmb once 15 sec (time to charge)
Yeah you're right, it takes 5 episdoes for it to charge, do you want to wait 150 minutes for it to charge? No. It's a game, it's not going to be JUST like the show.

Grega is right, all your ideas are unbalanced and suck tbh. Put more thought into it and make it easier to read.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i did not say anything abut modifieng esf ! i say making a mod !!! to play esf ! with the reel stuff ! (not 160 mins !!! ) at least a fighiting bar and when that bar is full u can charge a spirit bmb and u are invulnerable or smtn

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i suggest adding a "real mode" esf , that is a deathmech and it is different in
that is kinda like modifin esf aint it? atleast i thing so, and hell no, no .. u cant be unvunerable when charhing or shooting sb .. that would unbalance the whole game, just like all ur other ideas

nge

Best answers
Sorry, but no. These ideas either make no sense, or lack any form of balance (or a nifty combination of the two!) Normally I'd critique it, but the flaws are just kinda blantant. I'll point out a few-

Piccolo's masenko is probably the poorest excuse for a beam attack in the game. Making something "as strong as it" is a joke.

Invincibility is BAD in its own right. Now giving all Goku users a ki-free way to go invincible is somehow good?

Please think about what you're posting with a little more consideration.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about real mode esf as in having the same delays or lack of delays as 1.1? Everything else is the same as 1.2, just a bit faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom