Real Magic ?? O_O

Best answers
wow. That had to have been edited or something ... even david blane used camera effects .. but his stuffwas nowhere near as insane as that ... that was crazy..

he definatly shoulda left the salt thing half way in. or for that matter, not covered it up with his hand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But if he didnt cover it,you could see exactly what he was doing. Then the magic is gone and hes out of a good paying job.

Best answers
well if all hes doing is fooling average people with lies and cover ups, he should be a politician

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
But if he didnt cover it,you could see exactly what he was doing. Then the magic is gone and hes out of a good paying job.
No, you're wrong, if you reworded that differently then you'd be right.

But if he didn't cover it, you could see exactly what he was doing. Then the ILLUSION is gone and he's out of a good paying job, because then everyone would know how to do it.

That's the correct way.

The reason you're wrong is because if it IS magic, REAL magic; then he doesn't need to cover it up. Beccause everyone else would have to learn how to do it. And he would have to teach them. See the difference? It's an illusion, he needs to cover it up so no one else can see it, so they don't say "ooooh so that's how he does it" etc.

Best answers
Whoever said he went into a random restaurant is an idiot.... this most likely was a bunch of actors whos job was to say "AWW AWESOME" the whole video.... and that table he was using obviously he practiced with ... its not like o hey im going to go to this restaurant and use that TABLE for magic... impossible

Here are my thoughts:

a.) There is a square in that table that both the girl and him did not hit on purpose... it can be opened and closed.. notice how he covered his whole hand and object during the process, and he went nice and slow so nobody could hear anything open or shut

b.) Magnetic attraction

C.) Jesus has arrived

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But magic is illusion. There is no such thing as REAL magic, no matter how capitalized the "REAL" is, its all just slight of hand, smoke and mirrors, that sort of thing. Once you understand a thing, it is no longer so amazing as it was when you didnt. By people seeing what hes doing, the magic would be gone.

He'll take his secrets to his grave too, so we will never know quite how it was done. It will stay magic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the Devil's Arts. That's all there is to it. Quarters and glass objects passing through a table...Pfft!!

But, beign the believer I am, I'd rather belive this was pure magic than some trick of the hand. Perhaps there soem kind of mirror light or magnet thing going on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No magician does "real" magic, as in, actually creating a rabbit out of nothing or spawning flowers using cosmic forces. It's all slight of hand, point of view, smokes and mirrors, etc. If magicians could actually do "real" magic, they would be captured and studied by the government. So don't be ridiculous... there's a trick to all of this stuff, including this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
No magician does "real" magic, as in, actually creating a rabbit out of nothing or spawning flowers using cosmic forces. It's all slight of hand, point of view, smokes and mirrors, etc. If magicians could actually do "real" magic, they would be captured and studied by the government. So don't be ridiculous... there's a trick to all of this stuff, including this.
Alright, now...

...How?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think in the last one, the coins not actually in the table. Its gota be something with mirrors. Im just not sure where the coin in the girls hand went. He must of picked it up somehow when he waved his hand.

Best answers
What kind of coin is he using, anyways? I don't recognize it, but then I don't have much knowledge of Asian currency. It kind of looks like a loonie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
What kind of coin is he using, anyways? I don't recognize it, but then I don't have much knowledge of Asian currency. It kind of looks like a loonie.
How can it be a loonie if he took it straight from a random person?

"Oh, I happen to be carrying a magic coin that you spot out, in my pocket. Here you go!"

Don't think so.

Personally... I really have... no clue how in the **** he did it. Unless it was all staged, and EVERYONE was in on it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
How can it be a loonie if he took it straight from a random person?

"Oh, I happen to be carrying a magic coin that you spot out, in my pocket. Here you go!"

Don't think so.
You do know what a loonie IS right?

Anyways, it was pretty impressive, I have to admit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats an "loonie" ?? I rly dont know.
Is it an coin ?
---
im going to practice this trick till i can do it. ^-^
Nahhh i gonna search the Internet till i find an page with all the magic secrets.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
You do know what a loonie IS right?

Anyways, it was pretty impressive, I have to admit.
Lol, sorta guessed on that one.

Ten dollars says I was wrong.

I've watched it a bunch of times, but I still have no hint of a clue of what it was that he did.

Sound Artist
Best answers
He could've slipped in some paper thin magnetic coin, normal coins aren't magnetic. Notice that he selectively chooses a coin too. The salt shaker is a bit more difficult to figure out. One thing is for sure, either the salt shaker or the table is modified. This is also all done over glass, crystal clear glass, the object could've appeared to be anywhere.

Edit: A loonie is Canadian currency, that didn't look like a loonie to me:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't understand that ish... i stopped playing it after "sukada sukawa"

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
You don't need to understand what they're saying to see what he's doing. Awesome trick though. I'd love to know how he did it because I'm baffled by it.

Best answers
Its rigged somehow.
1) When the girl holds the salt thingy he distracts her by talking to her.
2) The coin trick,if he just only need a coin then why did he take his time choosing one? becasue he wanted a coin looking exactly as the one he had hidden.
3) As said earlier,why doesnt he let us see it if its because he is hiding something.

Its all illusions but great ones. I seened 2 other clips with that guy..
clip 1: he draws a pentagram in the street gathering 4 people around it and a girl laying in the middle..first he does some HUGABUGA and they can lift her using only 2 fingers each then he asks them to let go and the girl floats midair.

clip 2: hes outside burger king with some "japanese groupies" as usual and looking at a menu with pictures,he puts his hand over a picture and the picture disappears and a real burger appears in his hand. He takes a bite and "presses" it back into the picture and there is a bite-mark on the menu-hamburger now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom