Real Magic ?? O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes an alien from the future, thats how.

All magic is an illusion. Ask him how the trick was done, not us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was unbelievable. Great find.

If I were him, i'd leave the salt in the table and run o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell? o_O

That's pretty ****ing awesome.

I'd love to know how he does it. x3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its 1 of 3 posibilities.

1.) The table was rigged
2.) Just special efects edited in
3.) He has powers bigger than any human can possibly imagine and can bypas solid objects ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also saw him fill an empty bottle with water. I've seen that before though. So I know he's not special. Like he said, all "magic" is an illusion. Notice he doesn't show you the salt coming through the glass? He hides it with his hand. Proof right there it's not magic. If it were, he would show you exactly what he is doing. And how he is doing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well its 1 of 3 posibilities.

1.) The table was rigged
2.) Just special efects edited in
3.) He has powers bigger than any human can possibly imagine and can bypas solid objects ^^
How do you rig a solid plate of glass?

There weren't any imperfections in it, no little doors, no loose plates, nothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David Copperfield isn't a street magician though...He is strictly a stage magician, even harder to believe.

I enjoyed that, always enjoy street magic, like David Blaine ^_^.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. Criss Angel is pretty good. I'd like him a whole lot more if he stopped the "I am weird....OOGABOOGABOOGA!!!" thing. I just want to see you do magic, not act like that kid in my school who talks to himself just to get attention (he isn't actually crazy).

I don't trust David Copperfield.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
man what the hell happened to your guys's inner child?
He died ;_;

Anyways, theres no way it could of been rigged, it was a random restuarant.

Maybe there are some unnatural forces in life...

I wanna see him climb through it, or stick his penis in it. Not to see if he would do it, i just wanna see some pen0r dammit!

*cough* <_<, yeeeeeeaaaaaah...

It was pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David Copperfield did the same trick, only instead of a glass table he used the Great Wall of China, and instead of a coin he used himself. I thought this was better though, especially that last part, yowza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His ring must be magnetic. The coin is pulled to it when he moves his hand over the top. Watch his right hand after the trick, he could easiely have the coin in his fingers. As for the coin on the bottom, Id guess that it has something to do with his watch, but damned if I can see what hes doing. As for the salt and the second coin, well, Im baffled.

Id like to see any other videos people have of illusions and such, theyre great to watch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this guy came to germany once too, my dad was even there.
he truelly didnt belived it... and trust me... my dad checked everything... the only thing he´s doing is meditating and contact qwith the cosmos... trust me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But HOW ??
I dont see how this can actually be possible.
If i could do this i would to some real funky stuff with these powers. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already posses those abilities. It isnt pretty... older women change in there too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
His ring must be magnetic. The coin is pulled to it when he moves his hand over the top. Watch his right hand after the trick, he could easiely have the coin in his fingers. As for the coin on the bottom, Id guess that it has something to do with his watch, but damned if I can see what hes doing. As for the salt and the second coin, well, Im baffled.

Id like to see any other videos people have of illusions and such, theyre great to watch.
Like i said earlier, there is one where he fills an empty bottle of water.

Now... think about it. .... think harder... now, if you had the power to fill a bottle with water, using "magic" don't you think instead of entertainment he would use it for better use? Like oh i don't know helping poor people or something?

Not only that, but you can't actually SEE what he's doing, meaning he's hiding something. It's an illusion, it's not real. Also, the restaurant might not have been "random" ever think that maybe they are all actors, acting like oh say a reality T.V show and the people are acting like it's amazing? Now granted it might not be "rigged" to the point where it's the restaurant and stuff. but if it isn't then, the rest is an illusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom