Real-life Sentry Gun

Best answers
Wow, that's really cool. Wonder if he'd sell me one for my little brother :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh... i thought it was an actual gun... i was like who cares they've had this stuff for years

airsoft sentry guns... i want to buy like 6 of thme and set them up around my school.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this marks the beginning of something terrible, because someone WILL use this with a real gun eventually =/

oh, and theyve had these on ships (much bigger, faster firing versions) for anti-missile purposes, ive seen what they do to seaguls, its quite sickening seeing what was a bird being turned into a red mist.

its nothing new, but it does mark the beginning of the end for all forms of social conduct.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
this marks the beginning of something terrible, because someone WILL use this with a real gun eventually =/

oh, and theyve had these on ships (much bigger, faster firing versions) for anti-missile purposes, ive seen what they do to seaguls, its quite sickening seeing what was a bird being turned into a red mist.

its nothing new, but it does mark the beginning of the end for all forms of social conduct.

Yeah, Phalanx guns, he mentioned those on the webpage.

Best answers
Oh god. Poor Ezra, he's got an ass for a brother >_< Seriously! Put on a winter coat or somethin, or maybe PILLOWS to freakin absorb the impact!!

I was pretty shocked that this had happened... I thought they were going to use a real gun, til they mentioned the BBs...

.... Truth be told, funny as hell, though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had one, I'd definatly set it up to pop out of my car whenever ANYONE got near, except for the person holding the key :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom