Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So guyz,i wanna be honest so i have to admit that i didnt have a legal copy of half life 1 since last week and i was trying to get support from you because any mod worked,but now i buyed from steam.Anyway i posted this thread just to tell you this.And another question,why i cant find any servers in ESF 1.3 openBeta Final and the Kannonball Z(btw this game is funny :p)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Because the Open Beta is not being played by a lot of people, there are rarely to none servers for it. As for the kannonballz, never played it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't have lied in the beginning... Well.. I guess that now the whole forum will hate you. Like some of the members hate me.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't have lied in the beginning... Well.. I guess that now the whole forum will hate you. Like some of the members hate me.
Have you ever wondered why?
You both should think before posting something.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What's done is done, let's not get in to it more shall we? papadi, if you really did bought Half-Life, then great! Welcome aboard. As for the rest, this thread is going a bit off-topic. If you have any other questions Papadi, feel free to create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom