Read this

Best answers
I dont no if this is possible but....

can a full power kamehaha push back a full power Spirit Bomb??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easily, actually. The Spirit Bomb draws its strength from the server average, and is static. So there are a few ways.

1.) If you are way above the server's average power level. I was once at several million and was so much stronger than the rest of the server (mostly people at base PLs) that I could bat Spirit Bombs away.

2.) If you have enough power, and enough space between you and the bomb, even a generic beam could push it--theoretically. This is true of all projectiles, Spirit Bomb included, because they cannot have added power put into them after they've been fired like a beam can.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
hold it, the bigger the server average, the bigger the spirit bomb?
Jea. The spirit bomb dosent take the players PL as base. But the servers average. ^^ Thats why its so deadly. Its the only attack that does that.

A 100m PL Goku throws a SB at a 750k PL Gokus SB and teh struggle is even ^^

If they are boath fully charged.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think he means, the higher the people's powerlevel on the server, the stronger the spirti bomb becomes.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your constantly pumping ki into a kamehameha and a spirit bomb only has what it has. A kame will always win unless theres not enough distance between you and the spirit bomb.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I think he means, the higher the people's powerlevel on the server, the stronger the spirti bomb becomes.
No. The higher the servers average PL the stronger the Spirit Bomb is ^^

A sinmgle person has no efect on teh Spititbomb by itself. But he does affect the average ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom