read this vegeta idea/!

Best answers
in the buu saga when he blew up the whole stage and almost killed kid buu and killed himself, i think they should put that it in:devgrin: :devsmile: :devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ-Mystic
in the buu saga when he blew up the whole stage and almost killed kid buu and killed himself, i think they should put that it in:devgrin: :devsmile: :devgrin:
what do you exactly mean with the whole stage?
he didn't almost kill kid buu, that was fat buu.
if they would put that in then it would unbalance it all imo, since the people that play as him would get their powerlevel faster then any1. so it wouldn't be fun anymore. (just an opinion)

Best answers
been suggested many times b4. but i have no idea wether they are gonna put it in or not. but i think not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they'll add any suicide attack ... it will crash you stats

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
and newbie's will spam whit the attack

Best answers
if u need a Kamikaze attack charge a finalflash and shot it on the ground, same effect
and i don't want people forget the difference between kamikaze and suicidal attacks
Kamikaze=used to kill himself and anyone other
suicid=used to kill himself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try the search button before you suggest something, this idea, it will be spammed definately

Best answers
Last time I want to say this. It doesn't have to kill you. It doesn't have to be a suicide. Think final bout or hyper dimension(snes).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and even if it doesnt kill u

it would be pointless unless the blast size is huge

just too hard to hit with

Best answers
A kamikaze attack will awful!
Just think...
When you are loosing a fight and have less health, you make the attack and the other fighter(s) will die and you get very much powerlevel, also when you haven´t done very much!

Best answers
O GOD PLZ DONT START THIS AGAIN. its been mentioned millions of times to be used as a super move, as a frickin one hit kill, as a whole map blast so it hurts everybody and etc. its a move which would be widely abused by noobs who just dont know how to fight and they would just charge it fully at the end of one map and fire at anyone who comes close, which if i may add many do with kamehameha which has a similar effect if its strong. so plz quit bringing it up!!!!

Best answers
My idea was that it doesn't kill you, it charges with the more its charged the larger the blast is, the blast size grows but a bit slowly and can't get too large (only about a 50 ft. radius), and it does damage like the ki blob does but a bit less damage per seconds that your in it allowing you to escape quicker. The charging time would be somewhat slow and with the slow growth in radius it makes it much harder to spam. This is pretty much how BFP had their Final Shine and it was never really spammed and it made it difficult to use but not too difficult. Now if this doesn't convince anyone that Final Shine can work then I don't know what will.

Best answers
This 'Final Shine; is something everyone in DBZ can do. Its just releasing your energy. Vegeta released all of his energy so fast that it killed him and made a huge explosion. Its a stupid idea because it'll just be spammed, or if you nerf it too much it wont be used at all.

Best answers
Well you never know what will happen with this until you try. So I say that the ESF team at least trys it and sees how it works. If it doesn't work then it should be removed. But I don't believe it will be so incredibly easy to spam if it is just made to work the right way. Nothing is impossible, for there is a way around everything. You just have to find it.

Best answers
how bout this idea. since most ppl dont like that idea why dont you focus ur thought on the minor characters in this game...such as trunks. just a thought though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom