read this "Kid Buu" model on the way

Best answers
Hey i am currently making a Kid Buu model, and am a fairly good modeller, I just cant get the shape of my buu right, i only need a picture of him sidways and i can get it right, just having a little trouble thats all, but if someone posts a good pic i will be done with the model (2-3 days), skin it (4-5 hours) and animate it (3-4 days) so within a week i will be done but i need a picture of him sideways so please help if you can...

Thanks, Mike

Best answers
Good luck on your kid buu model. Maybe after you are done you will make an uubu model? :rolleyes:

Here are some pics I hope they help:

Best answers
Yea man good luck, kid BUU is awsome. Ill be your tester if u want :laff:

Best answers
thanks for the pics twysta, but i just need some pics of him of to the side standing up straight, I dont remember if his back is curved or not...maybe i will just do a pan model though its GT but buu is still my fav.

Best answers
ok its cool, i dont need pics, my bro drew it for me. Stick around for updates on the model, i have started and should be done soon.

Best answers
Good Job on thinking of making a buu model. I havent seen not 1 buu model edit at all other then that wack ssj buu model. lol But good luck and Kid Buu own's j00. lmao...

<--- Love's Kid Buu. lol

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
wooho KID BUU!

Great! Post some shot of your model as soon as its done. Good Luck! Oh and fortnox, post some pics of your models.

Best answers
Hey Mike, i'm very glad to hear you're making a Kid Buu model.. aint he just the coolest lil thing :laff:

I have a Kid Buu sprite sheet on my PC for some reason, here's a few shots of him where you can see the structure of his back:

Hope it helps! Plz do inform fortnox when you've finished, he's my source of 99% ESF news.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the first one better the second one I dont like it...

Best answers
Kid Buu Yay

Kid buu sounds great.
hope everything is going well for you making the Buu :)

peace outs

*edit
hey fortnox, can u send me the buu models u mentioned?
[email protected]
thx bud.

Best answers
ok i stucka form up for kid buu so how u come to mine and we can compare alright esf lets get it on

Best answers
Really like the buu thing, but your buu models s*ck fortnox they look way too flat an their skin is awful...
When will your model be ready MikeMinden23??? This topic is posted two month ago...

Best answers
fortnox's kid buus look like the ESF team's evil buu sized down and some edits to them ...

Best answers
well, that's exactly what it is.
just edits of the original model of the skin and model.
good job tho :)

peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom