Read Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Id like to apologise for claiming that signature was my and i didnt know from the first place that i had to take the permission or give credits to the creator,so id like to apologise to Sicron and to Madman and they now why.So i post this thread here to show off 2 new signatures that i give credits to the Original Creators and also i say who has edited it.Is this OK now or i have to change siggys again...?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not getting the picture. Can we ban this guy?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i didnt understand,what means im not getting the picture,what im doing wrong?

Nice,its my birthday tommorow.Guess ill not be here since you ban me...

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?

ofhahfopjffipjfpijgoisjoigjsoahoggaiughpua

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
But,But,But,i...i posted to the websites they had them posted and i did get no answer.After all,i am giving credits to them by including their names in each of the siggs...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But,But,But,i...i posted to the websites they had them posted and i did get no answer.After all,i am giving credits to them by including their names in each of the siggs...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?YOU CANNOT USE ANOTHER PERSON'S SIGNATURE ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN THE PICTURE YET?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
T RT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T RT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPONDBUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND
SO DONT USE THEM UNTIL THEY RESPOND. I HEARD USING COMMON SENSE IS HARD, JUST ASK PAPANDI!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they don't answer to your request to use THEIR signatures, you simply do NOT use them. Basically, this is the third time you have ripped off someone's work. Seriously, either you learn to create your own signatures, or you get someone to actually make one for you. You don't take someone else's signature, and use them because they didn't reply to your requests. For god's sake, is it that hard to understand?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok How i get someone to make a signature for me?Till then ill have to delete those siggys,again :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok How i get someone to make a signature for me?Till then ill have to delete those siggys,again :p
No, you'll have to delete those sigs now and then have someone make one for you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You go to someone who knows how to make signatures? And then, using your hands on your keyboard, you compose a friendly, well-mannered message in which you kindly ask if they could make a signature for you. How else would you do it?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok,i deleted the ripped siggys,no bad feelings,is here any sector to ask for a signature now?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
We are talking about signatures,not avatars.Do you even bother posting any threads saying that even my name is stolen?Come on,those Words ''Break My Heart''.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Papadi, ripping and not giving credit to the origional creator is not something we take lightly here. It disrespectful to claim other peoples work as your own.

So please, the next time you submit a signature or avatar give the proper credits and do not claim them as your own. It just makes you look bad.

And no, he did not make the avatar, its a cropped version of this.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/vegeta inverted/dbgt_2007/a_7821.jpg

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd like to add for Damaera not to push people around. Everyone makes mistakes, so please don't provoke members or start a fight.. Especially since you are not a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom