Re-Release: Frieza 3 (GOOD VERSION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewd In Ћe Newd1

D
Let me apologize ahead. I don't know/remember who made this model but it is the best version of FRIEZA FORM 3 around at the moment.

Download HERE (Extract to ESF/Models)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it isn't yours, then why did you post it? Did you skin it or something? If so, you should have mentioned it.

If I have to be honest.. the model itself is ugly, but the skin is pretty decent. The model is too bulky, especially the lower arms and lower legs. The face looks completely wrong too..

Needless to say, it's not something I'd use.

Dewd In Ћe Newd1

D
There are two Frieza Form 3 models, and trust me, this model looks as though a god made it COMPARED to the other one, despite this one being bad.

I decided to distribute it because so many people are using the crappy-er version.

This is the other version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. That's ugly-er. o_O

But Freeza's 3rd form isn't really that interesting so not many people would want to model it. ^_^; I don't blame them.. he just looks damn ugly in that form, no matter how good a modeller the person is.

Dewd In Ћe Newd1

D
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Wow. That's ugly-er. o_O

But Freeza's 3rd form isn't really that interesting so not many people would want to model it. ^_^; I don't blame them.. he just looks damn ugly in that form, no matter how good a modeller the person is.

That's true. This model is mainly for people using EVM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
That's true. This model is mainly for people using EVM.
I see. So, do you use EVM? If not, I don't really see what your motivation could be for posting that model here. o_O

Dewd In Ћe Newd1

D
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I see. So, do you use EVM? If not, I don't really see what your motivation could be for posting that model here. o_O

Heh, I don't even play ESF anymore (until new version anyways). I just thought I'd be nice, that's all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Heh, I don't even play ESF anymore (until new version anyways). I just thought I'd be nice, that's all.
You're probably not the only one, I bet there'll be hundreds of people who'll pick up ESF again when 1.3 is out, not just newbies who want to try the game. ^_^; I guess it's because 1.3 promises so much, it makes 1.2.x seem boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea... both of those models are ugly if you ask me, but eh.

thanks for being nice, but i use kreshis models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
yea... both of those models are ugly if you ask me, but eh.

thanks for being nice, but i use kreshis models.
Has Kreshi made a 3rd Form Freeza?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Erm, arnt both models u showed the same 2nd form freeza edited? in fact, didnt me and shij help assign one of em?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face of the new one is awful. And where's the shoulder pads?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
id just suggest you wait for my form 3 frieza from 1.3 =D
Now that's what I like to hear! From the GG himself! :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
th3 pr0f35510N4L or however you spell his name made that model during the 1.0/1 times I think...

G
there isnt really much point in this thread :S were you just pointing out to pepole that there is a better frieza3 than mine? (I made the 2nd one, a edit of form2 frieza) besdies, mine is more accurate, although it may be ugly and stretched it has the shoulder pads right and its lips dont look like they've had plastic surgery to try make it look like he has slugs sitting on his face, but the public can DL which ever they are both in the same catagory on ESF world- wait, no they arent. why dosent miki800 just post it on ESF world if he feels more pepole should know about it? (miki is a freind of mine, I think it was him who made that one)

Best answers
mod should just close this thread might turn into a flame, plus its kinda a pointless thread

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol? if you read it properly, the whole thread is practically a flame after the first post!

G
Dark Vegeta13 said:
mod should just close this thread might turn into a flame, plus its kinda a pointless thread
I agree
lol? if you read it properly, the whole thread is practically a flame after the first post!
true, but I dont think the models themselves have feelings. because they are all that are getting flamed, and frankly I could care less what some random bunch of pepole think of my only released model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom