re-enable report this post to mod

Lid

L
i find it annoying without it.... that was a very beneficial attirbute to have on a forum (DMZ lacks it, but i wish we had it). Should it be re-enables? it saves a lot of time, and notifies admins easier about trouble makers, flamers and downright morons

Retired
Best answers
just PM a moderator. if you have troubles with a post. just PM.

if you press the "report this post to a moderator" every (about 20) gets that report. and you only need 1 moderator to look at it..its like sending out a million of soldiers to stop 1 robery for example.

Lid

L
point taken, but shouldn't it be set up so it says "Report this post to the moderators" not "moderator" i got the wrong impression

Best answers
hey lid, did someone deleted your posts???

and why can ppl which joined and only have 10 posts have custom avatars??? like the one guy of the dmz forums

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please read around before posting something that already has been said a lot of times. Re-enabling it would cost Greg lots of money and its already nice of him to donate this forum too us we shouldn't get greedy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
hey lid, did someone deleted your posts???

and why can ppl which joined and only have 10 posts have custom avatars??? like the one guy of the dmz forums
Lid only posts in off-topic so he never has a post count above 0, the rule is generally 150 posts but there is exceptions, Please dont complain about it. Also enableing report post to moderator cost greg way to much bandwidth,wihich mean more green he has to pay out. And PMing a moderator is alot more efficient i think anyway.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lid you dont post here enuff to have a comment on that and you just want to report people dont you :S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I can't really talk about the whole cost issue, that doesn't affect me..

But what DID affect me was the 15-20 "Reported Post" e-mails I'd recieve daily..
I recieved 7 from the same person within a 5 minute period one day..

Frankly, I'm glad it's disabled..
If you have a real problem with a post and/or thred, take the time to write a PM.
Otherwise..don't bother.

Lid

L
i conceed, i'm sorry for brionging up the topic. Didn';t know it was so annoying and cost so much... back to PM'ing i go :)

Originally posted by .FM.
lid you dont post here enuff to have a comment on that and you just want to report people dont you :S
are u insulting me... if so why? i never do anything wrong, especially to people in this foru,...

Retired
Best answers
Err I dont think it costs more money for Greg if he enabled it..but still PMíng mods is a bit more personal and more efficient.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
i conceed, i'm sorry for brionging up the topic. Didn';t know it was so annoying and cost so much... back to PM'ing i go :)

are u insulting me... if so why? i never do anything wrong, especially to people in this foru,...
what are you talking about :S

Lid

L
Originally posted by .FM.
= sounds like ur insulting me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom