Best answers
in beta 1.1 are some new attacks, but shouldn't some models be reanimated like goku with his kame torpedos?

*edit* i mean models which are made like the ssj2, ssj3 goku ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new attacks are usually already in..

For instance... Vegetas renzoku attack is already animated in the model.

Yet any responsible modeler is gona check his models for 1.1 compatibility when 1.1 is out. :)

Best answers
Odds are that there definately will be new animations for the new version of ESF Beta 1.1, especially since Trunks gets his sword, Goku gets an Earth Spirit Bomb and Kame-torpedoes, and any other new attacks I haven't heard yet or have forgotten.

Best answers
well

It shouldn't be that hard to just fix up the animations for newer models because all you'd need to do is go into Milkshape and mess around with the smd files. Not too hard XP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed.. and like I said.. some models (maybe all) already have a anim for it. you just don't see cause its not used yet.

Best answers
i think that esf crew thought of these attacks when modeling so it should be all good when 1.1 comes out but the reanimation vegeta etc might need remodelling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep.. like I said... some anims (maybe all new ones) like renzoku are in.

So vegeta has renzoku. :) The reanimated ones ALSO have the attack since its just just in.. yet I should update it to a more suitable one.. It would work but the standard ESF one looks hell. lol. (from a renzoku point of view)

My latest model is totally ready for 1.1 sofar I know but I'll check when its out anywayz.

Best answers
thnx for the info and btw D.C what is your latest model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom