Best answers
my new map, its a large map that takes up all of worldcraft and ppl who map will know thats quite large. its currently for dmz as you can see and is in the early stages and is no-where near done yet when the map is finished and the new version of esf is out i will make an esf convertion

Best answers
I like the map, but maybe you should make some hills...
Ppl likes places to hide when they are trying to go SSJ...:tired:

Best answers
lol i was thinking about changing the whole sky texture and it looks alot better from abit higher up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeebus, if it takes up all of WC, it's gonna have high r_speeds!!

Best answers
hehe 200 - 400 in most places with highs of 800 :( if my website would work i'd host the map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad I could be of help to get it up and running :tired:

Good first map. Tho it is a little big ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know what i think of the map.. may as well post it

i played on his server, i am normally fine, but that map cuts ur frame rate down alot, u cannot have alot of beams on the screen or it will slow down, the floor texture needs work, and the sky texture, well lets just say the textures need works, its a nice map for a 1st, but its more like a incomplete map then a finshed one

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
u know what i think of the map.. may as well post it

i played on his server, i am normally fine, but that map cuts ur frame rate down alot, u cannot have alot of beams on the screen or it will slow down, the floor texture needs work, and the sky texture, well lets just say the textures need works, its a nice map for a 1st, but its more like a incomplete map then a finshed one
your the only person who had a low frame rate. i didnt, renegade didn't, majin you didnt, goku_ssj_uk didn't and the other ppl on the internet didnt

everyone was fine with lots of beams even with 10 ppl it was only ever affected when 5 ppl are downloading the map from me when we are trying to play

the sky texture is how i comes, its not streched or anything so i dont know why you dont like it and i already said if you read my post that i know its not finished and is in the very early stages but you didnt read what i said you just guessed i said it was a finished map

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lik it but some of the textures need some work and more stuff need to blow up ^_^

Best answers
looks good for someone learning to map..... but does look laggy if it takes up all of WC....

Best answers
Antoine?? Stryker?? How can you say that?? The very maps you test on take up all space possible in WC. Shame on you guys :fight: (Well, I speak on behalf of Zero and myself, don't know about Stryker over there ;)) As for the skybox, I was referring to the white blob thing that showed up in each of the pics. And Tepus, he did say it was no where near completion...which makes you his test monkey :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err uhh question...

its a dmz map and this is esf so.... why is this here?

Best answers
lol the white blobs are mah clouds :( and the maps is getting an esf convertion soon so thats why its here :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [RAW]Fusion
lol the white blobs are mah clouds :( and the maps is getting an esf convertion soon so thats why its here :p
take out the while clouds, they sucked on swisses map and they suck on the ripped map:talk:

Best answers
nah its ok there staying and as for ripped its not this is the second time your giving ppl false information so stop it

Best answers
where can i d/l DMZ i wanna try it ....

no offence to the esf crew ...:fight:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aahh!!!
that map scares me!
sorry my friend, but the way it's made.. it's like... a 5 minute map..

you only used standard halflife textures (of wich there are WAY to many maps..)
the rocks are very simple brushes..
and the size, well its kinda fun to play in it once i guess..
you could reduce the lag by placing a big mountain in the middle of the map, so you can never see the other side of the map,
and that would also improve the gameplay..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom