Rate The Signature Above You... The Trilogy... 2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda empty, but the drawing and shading kickass.

8.5/10

Best answers
It has Sonic and Shadow-- with a Mystery hedgehog in the background. It happens to be a teaser for something im currently anticipating-- the only problem i see is that the above text seems alittle to high, but me still likey.

9/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good, and call me weird but that chick in the background is kinda perty, so I give you 7/10.

The char in my sig is Jin from Tekken... Any real gamer should know that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jin Kazama of Tekken, a series that redefines 'jumping the shark'.

IMO you should've made the silver on the text match the silver on his glove, and the same again with the red background and the red parts of the glove. He looks a bit too bright, the rest of the sig looks morbid and gloomy. 7/10

Best answers
I always liked your siggehs Tri ;P

8/10 for teh sleekness :D

---

Can I ask the next person to rate this sig instead of my current one (I am limited to my sig, hence the reason I'm not using it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it. It looks very smooth. Two things though, the text is a bit too vague/small, and hard to read. Secondly, the image you used is a bit small, so it lost a lot of detail.

8/10 <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too bad, just because I like your name, all japanese or whatever, wicked cool, and I like red and black, sig isn't too bad, so i'll give a 8/10.

Best answers
Weird perspective =O
Which is unique and thus cool, just too bad about the quality

7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty cool, i think the dude should be above the other effects though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny, I have never been a fan of the Mega Man seriesyet the pose, brushing, glow and character give you a 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i guess zero is pretty awsome 8/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, don't really like it. The text overlaps one of the renders. The background and font is ugly. The color scheme kinda makes me sick, and most of all it's a DBZ sig... So I give you a whopping 1/10 because you at least have a decent border.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clean, high quality compression, and gets the point across. Like the logo too, just cause I am in an optimistic mood =P

9/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty well first of all, you suck and I hate you. So that is major brownie points right there. Then there's the fact that you have a Sonic the Hedgehog sig with sonic font which is utterly ***. And the guy looking at you in the BG is just ****ing hilarious. So 20/10 =P

Really though, I don't know what it is about the sig that makes me like itbut I do. I don't know what Nazo is, so I kinda don't like it in there. But it's still ownage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love everything about it. The color, the font the sexyness the stock everything. Except that text is so hard to read.... that... i .... you know... can't read it? What's it say? It's bugging me =/ 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom