Rate The Signature Above You... The Trilogy... 2

Best answers
Well it has Ed in it, he's hot all by himself. But being in a Chibi form takes him to a whole new level.......Ed + Chibi = Maximum Cuteness!! And i overall love FMA so you know what that means...

10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, coming soon to a PS2 near you!

I really like your sig, I got that it was FMA, it's well put together and fits nicely with the forums default background colour. I like that you didn't have to clutter it up with effects when it looks good as it is. 10/10

Whoops beaten to it by Soul Punisher:

I like it because it's FFXIII, the pictures go together nicely. 9/10 (it was going to be 8/10 but it was made minutes after those pics appeared on Gamespot, so an extra point for the time in which you made it.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10/10 for using a quote from Pulp Fiction and making Dirge of Cerberus tie in with it. Plus you have a quote from me!

Make sure everyone clicks the reason as to why I am almighty.

Best answers
-10 because im not *** and dont wnat to see u naked and -1000 becauseif thats u wow uggliest person i have ever seen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its kind of sub par but since i enjoyed advent children i'll give you a 6 - axman

edit

your are alright 7's for em

the ss3 vegeta is neat.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright, the text could be a bit bigger

7/10

Best answers
I like the Green background and the whole Yoshi thing going on, and your name has a good fade to it.

9/10

Please keep the "Wrestling is the fake ****" comments out of here. And when the hell is Batista coming back?!?

trunksfreak

T
9/10 cuz batista is ganster and hell in a cell matches are the best

click on site below to see my picture

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0/10. Use an image host such as photobucket or imageshack and use the img tags.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@General: 0/10 for confusing the hell out of me. i have no idea what the game is. But you get 10 for having o/ in your sig so I guess that makes it a 10/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT's an pretty good drawing, 8/10 for the drawing, but it is so out of place and the compression is too grutty so 5/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
@General: 0/10 for confusing the hell out of me. i have no idea what the game is. But you get 10 for having o/ in your sig so I guess that makes it a 10/10
The game is Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea what is in it, but I can see what its respresenting, and it looks pretty cool,

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom