Rate the Signature Above You Again and Again and Again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the first and last one best. 9/10 for those. 8/10 for the middle one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't see the text all the way so clearly, but the effects are killer good.
Border fits in well, the render fits to background... This is really flawless, IMO.

Gj, 10/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the first one has no render, which is okay on some cases but in this case it makes the sig look boring. Because the text is cool I'll give you 4/10. The second one....2/10 cause you put your own pic in there and there is...SO MUCH wrong with that imo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. I don't see many of that style. One crit though. Color balance over the render needs to go. It's too much red. Also, when you attach your name to a sig you made for a friend or something (as I'm assuming this one is), try to make your name less noticable. Like an easter egg or something that you could point out to people in the event that the sig is stolen/ripped. If you put it right out in the open, any kiddie could just open PS and clone brush over it.

But it's a good sig mostly. 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it's not. Seriously, don't put yourself in a sig, it's just.. yeah, I'm not going to say what I think, because that might be considered flaming. Just.. try something else, please.

1/10 for both.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rated Spunky's three times, and I say again 9/10. Is my eye any better? Any? No? Yeah? Really? TNX? lol!
That means you don't rate it again. You wait patiently for someone who HASN'T rated it to come along and rate it, and then you can post as long as you haven't already rated their sig as well. You don't get to rate the same sig twice. It doesn't work that way. Just thought I'd let you know since you seem, er, confused.

And to whoever posts below me, rate the sig of the person ABOVE me since this post isn't to rate a sig.

Best answers
Well then, it might be bad luck xD, 2/10 for first, 1/10 for second xD, never saw an eye that blue xD

EDIT: Darn...Spunky... you got your revenge xD 8/10... xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should put all your sigs to the same vertical line, because now it takes too much space.

top : 5/10
middle : 7/10
bottom : 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's awesome, but not awesome enough for you to use it all the time. You need a new one (sry Deadrocks), so 8/10.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally not rated one. The brushes are awesome. It looks cool, but... The render doesn't realy fit the BG. So 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0/10 for the first one, because you didn't even make it.

0/10 for the second one, because you have a eye with some ugly background on at. If you use tutorials, i don't believe you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it mostly. I just don't like the text. Other than that, it's nice and different. 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom