Rate the sig above you... revived (:

Best answers
Thought this might be a fun thread to "revive", since this part of the forum seems a bit dead...

You rate the signature of the last person that posted on a 1 to 10 scale.

Explaining your rating is optional but it will make the thread more fun to read (and might also help someone improve their art-work).

... Go! :)

*edit*
rating the avatar as well, as a combo with the signature or as a standalone, also welcome if people feel like it.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8.3/10

It looks professional but it seems a little empty, mysterious though. The name could be a little brighter too.

Best answers
You've got a nice combo of avatar and signature, the sig is a bit plain but it has a nice flow, the font and upper line are bugging me a bit though... so 7/10 for the ava+sig combo.

By the way I figure I should add the option to rate the avatar as well if people feel like it, as a combo with the sig or as a standalone (i'll add it to the topic post).

BTW>>>I do not take any credit for my current avatar (white head witchy woman), I did not make this picture :)

*edit: mmmk... what the hell? i had uploaded the unfinished version of the sig >_<
brighted up the name while i was at it ^^ *

Last edited:
Best answers
hehe, don't be sorry, it's your opinion :) and it helps, i bet if people only heard good coments about their sigs there would never be any improvements, yes?
[spanish] :) toda critica es buena, siempre que sea constructiva [/spanish]
I was going for a "silent hill-ish" theme because the pic i took of my cat was so creepy... so the style im going for is, yeah - creepy, but i am aware it can be done much better, the way i did it is so blurry that it bothers the eyes a bit ^^

Your sig is quite good, i must say, i really like how you break the "usual" square form into puzzle pieces! the only think bothering me is the display of your nickname "elcor" - i guess it is suposed to connect the other two pieces (the right part to the left part) but something about the colors on it is eye-disturbing...
8.8/10

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5/10

The image is way too distorted and hazey to find it appealing. Using matisse for your font lets it down too. You get points for the quote though ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It reminds me of a movie I once seen. It looks niiiiice.

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom