Rate ESF

Best answers
true not many people are going to say that, but some people may realise the truth and say 'its not done yet, i give it a 7' ;)

also, what is up with all these posts saying 'edited by *whatever moderator*' i have seen about 5 or 6 of them... i realise that they have been edited, but why so many all of a sudden?

Best answers
its good i gave it a 9.. the 1 bad thing is that they have to add mroe things into the game but who cares i like it alot :)..

Best answers

it's simply one of the greatest, if not THE greatest DBZ game made yet

the only reason that i haven't given it a ten is the fact that it isn't perfect; only if there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, i would have given it a 10

still, it rocks big time!

(goddamn i'm really looking forward to the beta 1.1!!)

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
i give it 9, it's great, the only thing bad about it is the reletavily high lag

not the game its your internet i get a ping of 26 when i play i give it a 10

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
i give it 9, it's great, the only thing bad about it is the reletavily high lag

not the game its your internet i get a ping of 26 when i play i give it a 10:D 1.1 gonna rock:devgrin: :cool: sry meant to edit other one:cry:

Best answers
I gave it 9 only bad thing is that the servers lag and theres not much servers i think but i love the mod it rocks!

Best answers
And my ping showed 50 in server and it still lagged thats why i gave 9 dont think its my connection but dont know...still the mod rocks

Best answers
i gave it 8, its really good overall but if this started when 1.1 beta was released i would give it a 10
Lag hurts

Best answers
/me votes 8
Personally, i think the lag and stuff does need to be changed, and the bugs, etc.
But i have yet to see another DBZ mod that comes close to ESF. There are some others out there, but there not released, so you cant really rank them :S

Best answers
i gave it a All your base are belong to us .... because that is a kick as phrase ... and it has nothing to do with anything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
It sucks. I think they should quit while ahead.

*Hsu shakes fist at Mastasurf.

p.s. I love you.
ESF IS THE WORST MOD ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!!!

:laff:

Nope, I gave it a 7... Still has room for improvment...

Best answers
I would have given it a ten before they screwed up Vegeta in 1.1, but oh well. Now I would give it a 6, but I voted for the bases because that's just a cool saying.

Best answers
esf 1.0? or esf 1.1?

either way...the both pretty much suck....just cant w8 tell ns 1.1 comes out! :laff: the ONLY good things in 1.1 are: beam jumpin and kame torpedoes....lol, cuz those are just plain funny.

yep...dlin it 2 hours ago....and today will probly be a LAST day i play it again! rofl....oh well....it was pretty obvious that this would be the outcome :p

Best answers
:-| this is not spam, i am just speechless at how ungrateful this guy is.....

Best answers
i know im not vb....but he means that they screwed up vegeta cuz they made it so that he couldnt use ff and bb until he's ssj...which pretty much messed up up completely

Best answers
No, that's not it. In 1.1, they changed his sounds, the way he hits people, his comical death sound is now nothing more than grunts... they screwd him up!

Best answers
7 because they refuse to add lots of new characters =P which makes the game have even less reply value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom