Rate ESF

Best answers
i give it 9, it's great, the only thing bad about it is the reletavily high lag

Best answers
i gave it a 10 cause esf 0wns. the only thing that lags for me is my internet connection:p

Best answers
7 , it's not bad, it ain't good either.. needs improvements.

and when u give a 10 u truly say they should leave it the way it is (bugged that is) and need no further tweaking.
if u give a 9, u say it's very good need little improvement.

so i give it a 7 it just need s improvement but it is above the avarage mod.

Best answers
nuttin aganist esf u know i love u, but compaired with other games and mods, right now, its only half way ther which is good for first beta

Best answers
i gave it a 7, with 5 being the avarage mod. its fun, has good eye candy, it true enough to the show to keep DBZ diehards keen on it, large maps that are designed and made very well (can anyone find a better map in terms of size, playability and looks as esf_riverside in any other mod).

Its still a beta so of coarse its lacking things but whats hurting it is bugs, sudden FPS losses in cases, lag (other people say this, but i think its just the main servers are shotty), balance (to a degree), and lastability (once your PL goes above say 10 mil everyone is at perfect trans and it gets a little boring so its server restart time).

It has come a long long way since early days and i think it will continue to go a long way from here. i stand by my 7 and hopefully with next release that rateing should rise with the MANY bug fixes.

V'

Best answers
I chose six because of the lack of replay value. After a while it gets sort of repetiousios(I spelt that wrong big time).The bugs and stuff helped the score too. The one that really pisses me off was the whole shield and frizea disk crash. I don't know how many times thats happen but it seems like a lot.Also, the models are good, but some of them look as though they were thrown together at the last minute.
This is my opinon, I don''t need your opinon on my opinion.One more "opinon" for good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...i've given it 10. It's managed to beat (in my opinion) every other dbz game on pc (mod + non-mod) for its gameplay, its style, the beams, powerstruggles, transformations, and just about everything else. To consider its still in beta this game will rock like hell when its fully completed one day....one day

Best answers
i gave it 7. its a great mod and i've only ranked on its immediate existance, not on what it will be like, and so if another one of these comes up after b1.2 or later released then chances r that i'll rank it higher. and lets face it its not perfect as perfection would be able to keep every1 in the world amused for days on end.

Best answers
I give it a 10 so far its the best damn game i think based on DBZ.

Best answers
I give it a...7

Good:
Very unique mod,pushes HL to the limits,and possibly beyond

Bad:
B1.0 Very buggy,still in beta stages

The team is totally working on it so I have faith in them making one of the best DBZ mods for HL

Best answers
good to see ppl hav taken my stance aswell. i don't think there is really any need for another 1 of these polls till b1.2 wen enuff has changed. but yeah b1.1 should raise the rating to 8 but its b1.2 that i'm really lookin 4ward to.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gave it a 7. cause theres still work to be done, like bug fixes and such. i know it cant be perfect but some things need to be fixed. and for it being only a beta version i cant give it the highest rating cause its not even done yet.

Best answers
q?

why are so many people voting 10? i can't believe this... they yust say it is PERFECT please don't change ****! i like it the way it is...

or do they just don't 'think clearly' ?

or do they have completely no sense?

man i'm confused :S

Best answers
i know wot ya sayin but still u gotta sort ur problems out be4 postin "jkin"
don't go to xtremes with this thing. i admit if this was made last year i woulda voted 9 or 10 but i've had time to play and learn. i'm now a mapper and still enjoyin the game enormously. but point is i might only give it or anything a max of 9 unless it is a triple platinum seller across the world on all consoles as well as pc and every1 in the world has at least 1 copy. coz that is perfection!:)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give it a seven myself. I would have given it a 9 two weeks ago, but now I'm just positively spent. MMORPGs are killing my time now... like V' said, no replay value after the first three months.

Best answers
map makin has significantly increased its life with me tho. mayb you guys should try aswell. oh well i'm off to play another game of halo now... jk!:)

Best answers
5 here

because it is very repetitive and it gets boring fast

I eventually come to play it every so often just because of the transformations

the game is a little too highly based on melee and there is a lot of bugs to lower the gameplay standard (lag being the biggest problem)

the melee is lacking what it needs to make the game more interesting and competitive, i mean, lets face it, there isnt really any competition when ur dodging melee and u clash, because, it's random right? or thats waht one of the mods siad or something

Anyway, 5 for the idea

Best answers
I gave it an 8 personally at its stage in the beta 1.0 form. You guys will probably enjoy the tweaks in 1.1 along with the new attacks and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom