Rapidshare is offically desperate

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK this is just a quick opinion - Rapidshare changed the Captcha system again!

Not only that! Now we got a speedometer, shows you the speed measurement of either free user or premium user

take a look http://rapidshare.com/files/120000621/Need_For_Extreme_3D_1.0_Portable.rar

For every file it shows this.

Man this is annoying, we didn't had any speed problems before, I always downloaded on my internet max speed!(yes I tried it and you actually do download slower!)

They do it on purpose, why? Because we didn't had it before, you always downloaded on max and now they replaced there system to being able to control there speed to free users or premium users, they are trying to boost there premium users count!

Don't give up to them!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err what do you expect? They offer their service for free practically. If I'd change something, I'd say just slower dl for free users (like large amount) and no captcha (that's what currently annoys me)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a free service. If their not making any money, they have every right to change their strategy (Even if they are making money, they have every right to do this).

It's a business, not a charity.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
They seem to be changing systems all the time though.. Can't they just stick to one?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You change things on the forum waaaay more often than they change stuff around on Rapidshare. Can't you just stick to something?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
they would .. if it wasn't for cryptload and the likes.

Best answers
Rapidshare is really annoying.That's why i cracked the time.At least i won't wait.And i found small trick about that "cats".But now if dl speed is reduced, i don't know what will i do with that when i need to use rapidshare :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either put up, or shut up, Rapidshare blows and everyone's aware. Simply just don't use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom